- Webinar: Contracts - Oct 18, 2017Lighten up your load by learning how to create templates and clauses, and how to use our date helper program in the IRESis contracts system. A basic overview of DocuSign will be included in this course.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Oct 19, 2017Supplement your knowledge of properties and neighborhoods by taking advantage of Realist Public Records. This course will help you learn how to interpret the wealth of information provided in this system including mortgage history, foreclosure features, and area demographics. IRES trainers will also demonstrate free web tools, reporting features, and the abi […]
- Exploring the Digital You with Realtor.com - Oct 25, 2017Join Realtor.com as they explore what consumers are saying, what consumers are doing and where they're headed. Hear about the latest advances in leveraging this new information to provide smarter service to real estate professionals. Learn new ways to power your presence in the online world - the Digital You.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Oct 26, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 27, 2017Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Oct 30, 2017A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Webinar: Contracts - Oct 18, 2017
Tag Archives: IRESis
IRES received confirmation on February 27th that REcolorado will stay the course and end the CCM data share agreement between IRES and REcolorado as of March 2nd, 2017. Therefore, we regret to inform you that as of March 2nd, 2017, … Continue reading
Need a fantastic looking CMA report? You’ve found your answer! Need a Buyer Tour for showings, or Flyers and Property Reports for your listings? Look no further!
Big or small, all offices receive showing requests and need to track appointments, request showing feedback, and run reports. If you don’t have a solution in place that can handle all of the above, look no further. The IRESis Showings … Continue reading
Live mapping is now on ColoProperty.com®! Interested buyers can now click and drag to find properties while the map automatically loads listings in that area. Nearby listings display automatically, giving consumers additional options very close to the location they selected. … Continue reading
11,748 listings were saved as a MySite Favorite and 2,181 listings were saved on ColoProperty.com® MLS wide in the past month, according to the new ListTrac report. How many times have your individual or office listings been favorited? To find … Continue reading
As the temperature rises, so do the number of showings. How do you stay cool when the heat is on? Here’s how IRESis can help you sail smoothly through showings this summer! *Showing Set Up: Ready to make your phone … Continue reading
The N-Play IDX Facebook App is now available to IRES subscribers! Let buyers browse for homes on your business page with this attractive and easy to use search on Facebook. Seamless integration into Facebook business pages Socially interactive by using … Continue reading
Past scenario: “I get new listings from Zillow faster than I do from you!” If you have heard that comment from clients, we are happy to tell you, those days are over! With “Instant Prospects” on the IRES MLS system, … Continue reading