I’m ready to move forward with IDX – what is the process and next steps?
- Select a web developer that will handle your website and the IDX data feed. To see a complete list of web developers that are already approved and receiving data downloads for IRES IDX please visit the approved IDX vendor list.
- If you prefer to go with a web developer that isn’t on this list, they will need to reach out to us to establish a data feed (see “New Vendors” section below for the Vendors steps within this process.)
- Once you’ve decided on a web developer and have come to an agreement with them, they will need to submit their agreement to IRES through the Bridge Interactive platform.
- IRES will process the request, sending approval and billing to the web developer within 1-2 business days.
- The web developer will complete the IDX data feed set up for your website.
- After the data feed has been implemented any questions about your website, maintenance, and billing can be directed to your web developer.
- To become a new vendor with IRES please submit the request to our Data Feed team.
- Once the agreements are completed, they will be processed and sent to the IRES leadership for approval.
- When approved, IRES will invoice you for the $225 initiation fee and $60 per quarter for the data feed. Each additional URL is $60 per quarter, also.
- Once the invoice has been paid, your access will be approved through Bridge Web API.
- After setup, please direct any questions regarding billing or access to IRES data delivery support.
Questions? Contact the IRES data feed staff!