I’m ready to move forward with IDX – what is the process and next steps?
- Select a web developer that will handle your website and the IDX data feed. To see a complete list of web developers that are already approved and receiving data downloads for IRES IDX please visit the approved IDX vendor list.
- If you prefer to go with a web developer that isn’t on this list, they will need to reach out to us to establish a data feed (see “New Vendors” section below for the Vendors steps within this process.)
- Once you’ve decided on a web developer and have come to an agreement with them, they will need to submit a request form to IRES.
- IRES will process the request, sending approval and billing to the web developer within 1 business day.
- The web developer will complete the IDX data feed set up for your website.
- After the data feed has been implemented any questions about your website, maintenance, and billing can be directed to your web developer.
- To become a new vendor with IRES please submit the forms to our Data Feed team.
- Once the paperwork is received, it will be processed and sent to the IRES CEO for approval.
- When approved, IRES will invoice you for the $225 initiation fee and $60 per quarter for the data feed. Each additional URL is $60 per quarter, also.
- Once the invoice has been paid, your access will be set up and your RETS credentials will be emailed to you or your Web API access will become available through Bridge.
- After setup, please direct any questions regarding billing or access to IRES data feed support.
Questions? Contact the IRES data feed staff!