- Webinar: Contracts - Oct 18, 2017Lighten up your load by learning how to create templates and clauses, and how to use our date helper program in the IRESis contracts system. A basic overview of DocuSign will be included in this course.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Oct 19, 2017Supplement your knowledge of properties and neighborhoods by taking advantage of Realist Public Records. This course will help you learn how to interpret the wealth of information provided in this system including mortgage history, foreclosure features, and area demographics. IRES trainers will also demonstrate free web tools, reporting features, and the abi […]
- Exploring the Digital You with Realtor.com - Oct 25, 2017Join Realtor.com as they explore what consumers are saying, what consumers are doing and where they're headed. Hear about the latest advances in leveraging this new information to provide smarter service to real estate professionals. Learn new ways to power your presence in the online world - the Digital You.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Oct 26, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 27, 2017Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Oct 30, 2017A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Webinar: Contracts - Oct 18, 2017
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
CTM is offering live webinars to train IRES subscribers on how to submit an offer to a Listing Agent who uses CTM eContracts! Click one of the links below to register now: October 9th 2pm-2:15pm October 10th 2pm-2:15pm October 11th … Continue reading
In a system the size and breadth of IRESis.com there are always secret features you haven’t discovered yet. Let’s uncover a few of the amazing tips that make brokers say, “Oh, wow, I wish I’d known that before!” Default Search … Continue reading
IRESis and CTM eContract users can now easily send offers to one another with the new CTM IRES Integration Loveland, Colo. – Oct. 4, 2017 – IRES, Colorado’s regional MLS system serving the Front Range, announced today that IRES and … Continue reading
Join us for our 21st Annual Northern Colorado Real Estate Conference at the new Colorado State Stadium for exclusive presentations and discussions around some of the biggest issues facing our industry. Be a part of this discussion, and help us … Continue reading
Background: IRES hosted the first ever “Colorado Conversation” with MLS executives and admins last fall, just prior to the CAR Spring Conference. The agenda for the second Colorado Conversation is being developed by Jeff Follis for October 3rd in Broomfield, … Continue reading
We are glad to announce, IRES and REcolorado have moved one step closer to merging. The two organizations have successfully negotiated the terms and conditions of a merger and both have signed a non-binding memo-of-understanding (MOU.) Leadership from both organizations, as … Continue reading
We take for granted many wonderful things each day. Imagine what your life would be like if you didn’t have clean water, indoor plumbing, and electricity. Those are everyday miracles. Did you know that the MLS system is unique in … Continue reading
REGISTER HERE for IRESis Essentials REGISTER HERE for Marketing & the MLS
IRES and REcolorado are pleased to report excellent progress is being made in the effort to form a merged MLS organization. Productive meetings are taking place between two negotiating teams comprised of representatives from both the IRES and REcolorado Boards … Continue reading