- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016Join us in a detailed overview of all of the great, interactive mapping features available within IRESis! Learn how to place your listings on a map, add map layers that contain important information, map ANY address, and all of the great reporting options that use map tools. Learn what geo-coding is and how it makes our MLS accurate and easy to search!
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Dec 13, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 15, 2016Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: Intro to InfoSparks - Dec 19, 2016A brief, online introduction to InfoSparks
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 21, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Dec 22, 2016A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 28, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
RECOLORADO’S OFFER REcolorado made an unsolicited offer to purchase IRES on Wednesday, December 7th. We are disappointed the issue became public before IRES had an opportunity to discuss the proposal with our Owners (Boulder, Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland-Berthoud), but … Continue reading
On November 15 the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) released its Annual Report to Congress and the FY2016 Actuarial Review of the Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund Forward Loans. The review shows that the Fund’s capital reserve ratio has reached 2.32 percent … Continue reading
On October 28, 2016, NAR submitted a comment letter to the Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) in response to their second exposure draft concerning proposed changes to the AQB’s Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria. NAR agreed with the AQB’s proposed reductions … Continue reading
NoCo Housing Now, the housing affordability advocacy group created by FCBR, held a forum on November 14 to discuss construction defects reform with members of the Colorado General Assembly. Although all legislators from Larimer and Weld Counties were invited, only … Continue reading
Hugh McKean will be sworn in as a member of the Colorado House of Representatives on January 11. Recently McKean indicated he intends to continue to represent Ward III until January 10. By law, the Council cannot set a special … Continue reading
At the same meeting, the Boulder City Council increased capital facility impact fees (parks & rec, library, fire, police, municipal facilities and human services) and transportation excise tax, and created a new transportation impact fee. The fee increases will apply … Continue reading
Inman News reported that Trump is interested in boosting homeownership, which bodes well for our industry. In particular, Trump has focused on deregulating the financial market in order to revive it. Furthermore, the GOP platform approved this summer includes changes … Continue reading
Senior Vice President Jerry Giovaniello said November 8th was a “great night for real estate.” NAR works hard to create relationships with members of Congress and many incumbents were re-elected. $25 million was spent by NAR on congressional races this … Continue reading