Skip to content
IRES MLS routinely reviews all IDX websites to assure they are in compliance with the following items.
- Listing Office and Office Phone displayed on all listings.
- Listing Fields: Display only those provided by IRES.
- Compensation: Listings cannot be filtered or sorted by compensation offered.
- Data Refreshed: All listing data must be refreshed at least once every 12 hours.
- Information Source Displayed: All listings shall show IRES as the source of the information as follows: “Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules © Copyright IRES.”
- Disclaimer displayed: “Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS”.
- Disclosure Displayed with Display of Offered Compensation: If you chose to display the offered compensation (you are not required to do so), the following notice must accompany it. “Note: Compensation information displayed on listing details is only applicable to other participants and subscribers of the source MLS.”
- 400 Listings Maximum The data consumers can retrieve or download shall be limited to a maximum of 400 listings per page.
- DMCA Notice We recommend all IDX sites include the DMCA notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act). For further information about the DMCA and to register, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.
- ADA/Accessibility Notice We encourage an ADA/Accessibility guidelines be considered and corresponding notice be posted when applicable.