IRES MLS routinely reviews all IDX websites to assure they are in compliance with the following items:
- Listing Office displayed on all listings.
- Broker Attribution displayed on all listings.
- Listing Fields: Display only those provided by IRES and approved for IDX use.
- Compensation: Listings cannot be filtered or sorted by compensation offered.
- Data Refreshed: All listing data must be refreshed at least once every 12 hours.
- Information Source Displayed: All listings shall show IRES as the source of the information as follows: “Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules © Copyright IRES.”
- Disclaimer displayed: “Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS”.
- Disclosure Displayed with Display of Offered Compensation: If you chose to display the offered compensation (you are not required to do so), the following notice must accompany it. “Note: Compensation information displayed on listing details is only applicable to other participants and subscribers of the source MLS.”
- 400 Listings Maximum The data consumers can retrieve or download shall be limited to a maximum of 400 listings per page.
- DMCA Notice We recommend all IDX sites include the DMCA notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act). For further information about the DMCA and to register, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.
- ADA/Accessibility Notice We encourage an ADA/Accessibility guidelines be considered and corresponding notice be posted when applicable.
IRES MLS Branding Logos for use with disclaimer display on IDX websites:
Monthly Audit Process:
- All data downloaders are required to submit a list of their current users for IRES MLS on a monthly basis. The monthly list can be emailed to: RETS@ires-net.com. The list must include the broker/agent name and the active URL (for IDX services).
- If you provide services to only one broker the required list can be submitted every 6 months rather than every 1 month. If you have any changes during that time period, you are required to submit those changes to IRES MLS immediately.
- Alternatively, a monthly audit can be completed from your active list in Bridge Interactive’s Agreement Management platform, in lieu of emailing a monthly report. In order to utilize Bridge for the monthly audit process, all active users will need to complete broker authorization forms in Bridge.