- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016Join us in a detailed overview of all of the great, interactive mapping features available within IRESis! Learn how to place your listings on a map, add map layers that contain important information, map ANY address, and all of the great reporting options that use map tools. Learn what geo-coding is and how it makes our MLS accurate and easy to search!
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Dec 13, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 15, 2016Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: Intro to InfoSparks - Dec 19, 2016A brief, online introduction to InfoSparks
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 21, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Dec 22, 2016A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 28, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016
Category Archives: Gov’t Affairs
The Greeley-Evans School District remains the only large district without a mill levy override after 52 percent of the voters rejected ballot measure 3A. The Greeley Area REALTOR® Association supported the measure. This is a difficult loss, after a strong … Continue reading
Sean Conway (at-large), Mike Freeman (district 1) and Barbara Kirkmeyer (district 3) easily defeated their opponents and won the right to serve another four years as commissioners. Conway and Kirkmeyer lead the North I-25 Elected Officials Coalition and lobbied hard … Continue reading
Thompson School District will have to make do with the status quo after voters said no to a $11 million per year mill levy override and a $288 million bond measure. Both were supported by the Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS®. … Continue reading
Hugh McKean bested his opponent, Jody Shadduck-McNally to win HD-51 (Loveland). McKean will take over from Brian DelGrosso, the term-limited former House Minority leader. McKean was endorsed by CAR and supports bonding for highway transportation and construction defects reform.
Steve Johnson (district 2) and Tom Donnelly (district 3) easily defeated Democratic opponents to win another four-year term on the Board of County Commissioners. The Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® and the Loveland Berthoud Association of REALTORS® supported both candidates. … Continue reading
Representatives KC Becker (HD-13) and Jonathan Singer (HD-11) were elected to another two-year term in the Colorado House of Representatives. Both were endorsed by CAR.
62 percent of the voters in the St. Vrain School District approved a request to increase debt by $260 million to build new schools and expand/maintain existing schools. The Longmont Association of REALTORS® supported 3A, as it has done in … Continue reading
When H.R. 3700, the “Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act,” was signed into law earlier this year, the Department of Housing and Urban Development was given notice that they had 90 days to weigh in on regulations related to Federal Housing … Continue reading
Although the General Assembly is not current in session, that doesn’t mean legislators are idle. Numerous interim committees have been busy preparing bills for the 2017 session. Recently, the Transportation Legislation Review Committee (TLRC), passed the Fix Colorado Roads Act, … Continue reading