IRES MLS subscribers are among the first to have the ability to search by Sell Score in Realist Public Records.
The Realist Sell Score is now a searchable attribute available under My Search > Customize Search. The Sell Score is based on the Propensity to List model, now featuring a numerical value (0-1000) that predicts the relative likelihood a property will be listed for sale in the next six months. The user is now able to select the Sell Score attribute (under Customize Search) and add it to their My Search template. Once selected, the user is able to search for properties based on the desired sell score value(s) and ranges, and then proceed with downloading property detail reports, exporting, or creating mailing labels.
Sell Score Ratings and Values:
- Very High: 831-1000
- High: 625-830
- Moderate: 502-624
- Low: 354-501
- Very Low: 0-353
To use the Sell Score Search Attribute:
- In My Search navigate to Customize Search > Sales Information > Sell Score
- Select Sell Score and add it into search template and click Save or Apply
- Now navigate to the My Search panel and locate the Sell Score attribute
- Sell Score attribute can be searched using 1 of 3 search operators:
- Is= to search for properties with a specific sell score (e.g. Is=750)
- Is Between=to search for properties with between two values (e.g. Is Between=750 to 800)
- Is Greater Than= to search for properties greater than a specific value (e.g. Is Greater Than=750)
- Pro Tip: Remember Search By Sell Score is limited to a single county at a time!
The Realist Score is a valuable data point that allows agents to search for properties that are more likely to become listings. Built using CoreLogic’s Propensity to List model, properties with a “high” score can signify having higher chances of being listed, due to market conditions, sales data, valuation, and other proprietary CoreLogic data. This information can be beneficial for agents and real estate professionals looking to build or refine their prospecting & farming lists.