NEW: Get Instant Push Notifications For Your Saved Searches
With Saved Search Alerts, you will receive a push notification the second a property matching your saved search criteria hits the market. Your clients can do the same on their devices, too.
Simply set your parameters—market, property type, price, etc.—and enable push notification permissions. When a new listing is posted, you’ll receive an instant alert on your desktop, iOS, or Android device.
It’s that easy.
How to set up Saved Search Alerts
- Within Homesnap, search by zip code or street name to narrow your home search area.
- Select your property filters—price, number of bedrooms, etc.
- Click “Save Search” at the top of the displayed map.
- Name your search and update your push notification preferences within the pop-up.
- You’ll see a green checkmark confirming your settings are saved.
- Enable push notifications from Homesnap on your personal device. Instructions for iOS devices can be found here. And Android devices here.
Please keep in mind agents cannot currently set up Saved Search Alerts on behalf of their clients. If you wish for your clients to receive alerts, they must complete the above steps on their personal Homesnap account and device.
Additionally, Saved Search Alerts on previously saved searches are not automatically enabled. You and your clients will need to update permissions on any preexisting saved searches to receive notifications.
Log in to your Homesnap Pro account to get started!