The time has finally arrived! REcolorado listings are now fully integrated into the IRES MLS system (and IRES MLS listings are fully integrated with the REcolorado Matrix system)!
Here are a few helpful tips and frequently asked questions around this listing data exchange.
- What is included in the data share exchange?
- Residential, Attached, Income, Land and Farm & Ranch. All property types EXCEPT Commercial Sale and Commercial Lease.
- Statuses include Coming Soon, Active, AB, AF & Pending listings, plus 3 years of Sold, Withdrawn & Expired.
- Our Agreement also embraces cooperation and compensation.
- What about photos, open houses and uploaded documents/supplements?
- All property photos are available to users as well viritual tours and Open House information.
- We are targeting the addition of uploaded documents/supplements before the end of the year.
- What is not ncluded in the exchange?
- Rentals are not part of the exchange at this time, but may be considered down the road.
- We do not share other “Non-MLS” properties such as Vacation Rentals, Business Opportunities, and Moblie Homes without Land at this time.
- As noted above, Commercial Sale and Commerical Lease are not part of the exchange.
- Our focus was to provide the majority of listing inventory which is predominantly Residential and Attached.
- Is this a merger?
- No. Both companies remain independently owned and operated. This is a collaborative effort between the organizations to benefit our respective subscribers.
- Do I need to remain a subscriber of each MLS?
- The choice has always been and remains yours and your managing broker’s. The listing data exchange represents a majority of the inventory from each system, but not all. Historical records beyond 3 years, and some property types (noted above) are not exchanged. Services also vary with each MLS (e.g. Cloud CMA is included in IRES fees). We suggest you weigh your options and services offered to help with your decision.
- Can I include REcolorado listings in Cloud CMA reports?
- Soon! While not immediately available with the initial release, Cloud CMA integration is on the horizon. Look for an announcement on the Start Screen as soon as it is available.
- Will REcolorado listings be included in Public Records?
- Realist Public Records on IRESis.com include all 64 Colorado counites. Deeper integration of REcolorado listings is anticipated in November.
- What is the “Additional Info” section on Data Share listings?
- Not all features are apples-to-apples when it comes to data mapping. When we were unable to find a clean fit for REcolorado data, we still wanted to be sure to display the information on the listing. To accomplish this we created a section on the listing detail (and print/email reports) labeled Additional Info. Here you can see the information that was provided by REcolorado, but didn’t quite match our features or fields.
- What other places will I have access to REcolorado Data Share listings?
- In addition to the full IRESis.com system (including MySite and Contracts), the agreement between IRES and REcolorado allows for listings to be included in Cloud CMA, Homesnap, InfoSparks, Realist, and ColoProperty.com®. Note these are slated for later phases of the collaboration agreement and announcements will be made as each becomes available.
Key points to keep in mind
When it comes to searching, LESS IS MORE. The fewer criteria you use, the more results you’ll get. Be aware that, while mapped to the best of our ability, features vary between systems. Also, keep in mind that searching by map shape is a best practice. Over 99% of properties are mapped which is far more precise than any other geographic definitions (such as MLS area).
You can import MLS data into IRESis Contracts. Automatically integrate the following fields on contracts and forms written in the IRESis Contracts System by adding the REcolorado MLS number to the transaction folder. (This is a function available to IRESis listings also!)
Still have more questions? Let us know! Reach out to our customer care team today. We’re always grateful to hear from our customers!
More information on this collaboration: