- Is it true IRES waived SentriLock monthly fees for 2019?
Yes! SentriLock monthly service fees will be waived for the entirety of 2019. It is part of the renewal package IRES negotiated with SentriLock to benefit our customers.
- Does that mean I can get a SentriLock card in 2019 at no charge?
Yes! Contact the IRES office or your local Board/Assn of Realtors®
- What do I need to sign up?
You will need to sign an agreement and receipt (which is provided when you come into IRES or a Board office). We will issue a card which you will need to keep in a safe place as there is a $25 fee if it isn’t returned when the service is canceled.
- Can I use the SentriSmart™ app instead of getting a card?
You can use the app with Bluetooth boxes, but you’ll need a card for all other SentriLock boxes, so we highly recommend getting a card. We also suggest downloading the free app to become familiar with all it has to offer. There are a few online tutorials to help you get acquainted with features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv8WHkuDcjY
- What will the service cost after the 1 year free period?
We have not yet determined the cost in 2020, but it will be less than $10/month.
- I’d like to get a Bluetooth lockbox now. How much do they cost?
You can purchase a Bluetooth lockbox for $99+tax. Please note that IRES & SentriLock will be offering discounts on lockboxes later in the year, but you can take advantage of the new technology now. We don’t yet have the dates for the special offerings, but will let you know as soon as we find out.
- What are the advantages of electronic lockboxes?
They provide security for Sellers and brokers, online reports, showing data, One Day Codes, homeowners can block entry to the property, better service for your clients, and more!
- What additional features does the SentriLock service offer?
Call before showing codes, contractor codes, homeowner do not disturb codes, shackle removal codes, and more!
SentriLock Questions? Call support directly at (513)618-5800