Steve Mulvihill, a retired businessman with military experience, decisively won the August 9 special election in Berthoud, taking 49 percent of the vote in the three candidate race. This ends the saga which began in April when Pete Cowdin ran unopposed for mayor but resigned the day he was supposed to be sworn in. Now, with a full Board of Trustees, Berthoud can move forward. LBAR endorsed Mulvihill after the Government Affairs Committee interviewed all three candidates in July.
- Webinar: Contracts - Oct 18, 2017Lighten up your load by learning how to create templates and clauses, and how to use our date helper program in the IRESis contracts system. A basic overview of DocuSign will be included in this course.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Oct 19, 2017Supplement your knowledge of properties and neighborhoods by taking advantage of Realist Public Records. This course will help you learn how to interpret the wealth of information provided in this system including mortgage history, foreclosure features, and area demographics. IRES trainers will also demonstrate free web tools, reporting features, and the abi […]
- Exploring the Digital You with Realtor.com - Oct 25, 2017Join Realtor.com as they explore what consumers are saying, what consumers are doing and where they're headed. Hear about the latest advances in leveraging this new information to provide smarter service to real estate professionals. Learn new ways to power your presence in the online world - the Digital You.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Oct 26, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 27, 2017Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Oct 30, 2017A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Webinar: Contracts - Oct 18, 2017