Since 2012 the Council has discussed changes to Capital Expansion Fees (CEFs) for new development. Council member Dave Clark noted that CEFs for a single-family home have increased 800 percent since 1984 when they were introduced. Clark said his home has only appreciated 300 percent since then. He continues to champion reducing fees for residential development. Council member Leah Johnson said she would like to see the CEFs lowered if it is possible. John Fogle argued the fees for commercial and industrial projects should remain stagnant but no one else voiced support for his opinion. Then the Mayor and Council bickered about whether the City should stick with the current fee structure or change to the plans based model proposed by staff. They made no decisions at this study session and it did not appear staff received the direction it needed. Expect to see this item on another agenda soon.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 1, 2017Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 6, 2017Let the streamlined and beautifully integrated Cloud CMA wow your clients! The first half of this CE approved course covers tips and tricks for refining comps within the MLS and IRESis comparable reports. The second half focuses on Cloud CMA offerings including customizable CMA reports, buyer tours, property specific reports & flyers, plus presentation […]
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 13, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Dec 15, 2017This class will focus on locating and navigating the appropriate program for virtually any statistical report you need! From the seamlessly interactive graphs of InfoSparks, to sales statistics, system generated reporting, laser-focused custom market penetration and inventory reports, IRES has you covered!
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Dec 18, 2017A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 21, 2017Review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 1, 2017