Last week Senators Gardner (R-CO), Flake (R-AZ), and Lee (R-UT) introduced S. 2733 a bill that would address the issue of venue reform in patent litigation cases. Last year, nearly half of all new patent infringement cases filed in the United States were filed in one judicial district. The high volume of cases filed in this district is not a coincidence. Patent Assertion Entities, otherwise known as patent trolls, take advantage of broad interpretations of current law that allow them to file their lawsuits where local rules and practices, along with physical distance, make it very expensive for companies to defend themselves. NAR supports venue reform along with a comprehensive set of patent litigation reforms aimed at curbing patent troll abuses.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 1, 2017Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 6, 2017Let the streamlined and beautifully integrated Cloud CMA wow your clients! The first half of this CE approved course covers tips and tricks for refining comps within the MLS and IRESis comparable reports. The second half focuses on Cloud CMA offerings including customizable CMA reports, buyer tours, property specific reports & flyers, plus presentation […]
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 13, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Dec 15, 2017This class will focus on locating and navigating the appropriate program for virtually any statistical report you need! From the seamlessly interactive graphs of InfoSparks, to sales statistics, system generated reporting, laser-focused custom market penetration and inventory reports, IRES has you covered!
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Dec 18, 2017A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 21, 2017Review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 1, 2017