ColoProperty.com®, your marketing partner, is busy sending leads!
Where do these leads come from?
When a consumer clicks the “Request Info” button on a ColoProperty listing, that email request is sent to the Listing Agent.
Consumers expect an almost immediate response to questions they ask on the internet. In order to meet their expectations and keep your lead, we suggest you create an email filter so they are quickly brought to your attention.
How do you flag these email leads?
Create an email filter to flag these leads in your inbox. For example, the email below has been flagged with a star and has been labeled as a “Lead” in Gmail:
Every email program is different, but in order to create a filter look for the “Preferences”, “Settings”, or “Options” section.
ColoProperty.com® leads are From: email@ColoProperty.com.
Instructions for Gmail:
- Click “Settings” (gear icon at top right)
- Click “Settings” link
- Click “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab.
- Click “Create a filter”.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the “From” field.
- Click “Create filter with this search”
- Choose how you would like the email to be flagged. For instance, we selected “Apply the Label”, chose “New label”, and named our label “Lead”.
- Click “Create Filter”.