House Bill-1260 “Change Wildfire Mitigation Tax Deduction To Credit” was introduced on March 4 with its first hearing scheduled in the Finance Committee on March 24. The bill changes the wildfire mitigation income tax deduction to an income tax credit. The bill allows a landowner a credit of 25 percent of the costs incurred performing wildfire mitigation measures, not to exceed $2,500. Any amount in excess of the landowner’s tax liability in the year the credit is first claimed may be carried forward to offset the landowner’s future tax liability for 5 years. The LPC will take a position on the bill during its March 13 meeting.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- CTM & IRES SMART Integration - Mar 28, 2018Join in on our partnership and learn the Save Time Benefits and Transaction Management of CTM & IRES Smart Integration application. This class will walk you through setting up your SMART account and show you 3 easy ways to send an offer (CBS) and connect with an eContracts listing. Integrated offers allow visibility and document sharing on both sides of […]
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 28, 2018Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Mar 29, 2018Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018