The City has been working since January on a strategic plan for the U.S. 287 corridor through Loveland and is ready to share some conceptual visions with residents. The city’s Community and Strategic Planning Division has scheduled two open houses to gather input:
9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 28, at the Loveland Farmers Market, Fairgrounds Park, 700 S. Railroad Ave.
4-7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7, at the Police and Courts Building, 810 E. 10th St.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- CTM & IRES SMART Integration - Mar 28, 2018Join in on our partnership and learn the Save Time Benefits and Transaction Management of CTM & IRES Smart Integration application. This class will walk you through setting up your SMART account and show you 3 easy ways to send an offer (CBS) and connect with an eContracts listing. Integrated offers allow visibility and document sharing on both sides of […]
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 28, 2018Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Mar 29, 2018Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018