On August 15, 2014,The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) released a Request for Input on its Strategic Plan for 2015-2019. The plan outlines the direction that FHFA will guide the GSEs while in conservatorship.
Goal 1: Ensure Safe and Sound Regulated Entities. FHFA needs to ensure that it is identifying risks to the GSEs, improving risk management weakness and, most importantly ensuring GSEs are in sound financial condition.
Goal 2: Ensure Liquidity, Stability and Access in Housing Finance. FHFA will require the GSEs, where feasible, to take actions to improve liquidity in the present single-family housing finance market. FHFA also wants to expand access to housing finance for qualified financial institutions of all sizes and in all geographic locations and for qualified borrowers. FHFA proposes pushing the GSEs to meet Housing Goals and will follow up on a previously proposed rule on a duty to serve regulation.
Goal 3: Manage the Enterprises Ongoing Conservatorship. FHFA will continue to pilot programs that shift risk to private market participants and away from the GSEs. FHFA will insist in a process that does not reduce liquidity or adversely impact the availability of mortgage credit. A new platform will bundle mortgages into securities structures and will process and track payments from borrowers through to investors. It will only be GSEs at first then will be open to other MBS issuers.
- Webinar: Mysite - Sep 25, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Sep 26, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Sep 27, 2017This class will focus on locating and navigating the appropriate program for virtually any statistical report you need! From the seamlessly interactive graphs of InfoSparks, to sales statistics, system generated reporting, laser-focused custom market penetration and inventory reports, IRES has you covered!
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Sep 29, 2017Breathe life into data with our most versatile statistics tool! Learn how to tell a story with market statistics and paint a customized picture of the market for your clients with elegant and intuitive visuals. Our IRES trainers will show you how to create tailored infographics and share them, or even embed live feeds onto your website.
- Webinar: Mysite - Sep 25, 2017