The City Council confirmed recommendations from the Human Services Commission and the Affordable Housing Commission regarding the distribution of funding the City receives from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Neighbor-to-Neighbor will receive $22,500 for rent counseling. Alternatives to Violence will receive an award of $100,000 for a safe house. Habitat for Humanity will build a triplex at Willow Park with its $75,000 grant. The Loveland Housing Authority will provide money for emergency home improvements for families with incomes below 50 percent of the AMI ($16,500 a year). In total the City received $820, 587 from HUD this year. The City takes $60,329 to administer the grant money it receives.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Mar 22, 2018Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Mar 23, 2018Let the streamlined and beautifully integrated Cloud CMA wow your clients! The first half of this CE approved course covers tips and tricks for refining comps within the MLS and IRESis comparable reports. The second half focuses on Cloud CMA offerings including customizable CMA reports, buyer tours, property specific reports & flyers, plus presentation […]
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- CTM & IRES SMART Integration - Mar 28, 2018Join in on our partnership and learn the Save Time Benefits and Transaction Management of CTM & IRES Smart Integration application. This class will walk you through setting up your SMART account and show you 3 easy ways to send an offer (CBS) and connect with an eContracts listing. Integrated offers allow visibility and document sharing on both sides of […]
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 28, 2018Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Mar 29, 2018Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Mar 22, 2018