According to the Colorado Office of Emergency Management, the 2013 floods destroyed 1,502 homes and damaged 17,494 more. It is critical that consumers and their REALTORS understand the complexities and legal issues regarding homes that were under contract at the time of flooding.
Section 19 of the Contract to Buy and Sell Residential Real Estate provides that a property must be delivered in the same condition that existed on the day the contract was signed. If a buyer and seller are under contract and the property is damaged by flooding prior to closing, the extent of the damage will determine the rights and obligations for both buyer and seller. Read more here:
- Webinar: Mysite - Sep 25, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Sep 26, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Sep 27, 2017This class will focus on locating and navigating the appropriate program for virtually any statistical report you need! From the seamlessly interactive graphs of InfoSparks, to sales statistics, system generated reporting, laser-focused custom market penetration and inventory reports, IRES has you covered!
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Sep 29, 2017Breathe life into data with our most versatile statistics tool! Learn how to tell a story with market statistics and paint a customized picture of the market for your clients with elegant and intuitive visuals. Our IRES trainers will show you how to create tailored infographics and share them, or even embed live feeds onto your website.
- Webinar: Mysite - Sep 25, 2017