After a long wait, the Secretary of State finally announced that Colorado Commits to Kids had enough valid signatures to put a measure on the November ballot. As has been discussed in the past, the measure, now known as Amendment 66, would increase income taxes to raise money for K-12 education. Now its supporters have roughly five weeks to educate the voting public on what is a very complicated measure. Will the announcement finally motivate business organizations to take a position on the measure? It seems that there is a consensus that our system of funding education needs to be fixed but supporting increases in income tax is a frightening concept to some people. The measure includes an interesting provision that will place it back on the ballot in 2014 if it doesn’t pass this year.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- CTM & IRES SMART Integration - Mar 28, 2018Join in on our partnership and learn the Save Time Benefits and Transaction Management of CTM & IRES Smart Integration application. This class will walk you through setting up your SMART account and show you 3 easy ways to send an offer (CBS) and connect with an eContracts listing. Integrated offers allow visibility and document sharing on both sides of […]
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 28, 2018Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Mar 29, 2018Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018