In November 2011, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) issued a wastewater treatment discharge permit to the City that included new ammonia discharge limits and a compliance schedule for meeting those limits.
The compliance schedule requires construction of additional treatment units and related improvements. The wastewater treatment system is also in need of upgrades in other areas, including replacement of equipment and renewal of support infrastructure.
Following the completion of a rate and fee study in 2012, the City Council approved wastewater fee increases, which went into effect in Jan. 2013. However, the rate increases alone will not fund the needed improvements. Therefore, the Council has approved a resolution to ask voters to approve financing to complete the project. The debt financing will be paid for solely with rate and fee revenues from the City’s Wastewater Utility Enterprise. Longmont’s electorate will have to approve the additional debt per TABOR requirements (Tax Payer Bill of Rights).
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Mar 22, 2018Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Mar 23, 2018Let the streamlined and beautifully integrated Cloud CMA wow your clients! The first half of this CE approved course covers tips and tricks for refining comps within the MLS and IRESis comparable reports. The second half focuses on Cloud CMA offerings including customizable CMA reports, buyer tours, property specific reports & flyers, plus presentation […]
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- CTM & IRES SMART Integration - Mar 28, 2018Join in on our partnership and learn the Save Time Benefits and Transaction Management of CTM & IRES Smart Integration application. This class will walk you through setting up your SMART account and show you 3 easy ways to send an offer (CBS) and connect with an eContracts listing. Integrated offers allow visibility and document sharing on both sides of […]
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 28, 2018Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Mar 29, 2018Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Mar 22, 2018