A majority of the City Council’s nine seats will be available in the fall general election. Mayor Cecil Gutierrez is eligible to run for a third and final term. Other incumbents who are eligible to run again include Daryle Klassen (Ward 1), Joan Shaffer (Ward 2), Hugh McKean (Ward 3) and Dave Clark (Ward 4). Rumor has it that Shaffer will not run again, but it is anticipated that the other four incumbents will campaign to keep their seats. Candidate petitions will be available on August 6 and must be turned in on August 26.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- CTM & IRES SMART Integration - Mar 28, 2018Join in on our partnership and learn the Save Time Benefits and Transaction Management of CTM & IRES Smart Integration application. This class will walk you through setting up your SMART account and show you 3 easy ways to send an offer (CBS) and connect with an eContracts listing. Integrated offers allow visibility and document sharing on both sides of […]
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 28, 2018Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Mar 29, 2018Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Mar 26, 2018