Consumers expect an almost immediate response to questions they ask on the internet. In order to meet their expectations and keep your lead, we suggest you create an email filter so they are quickly brought to your attention.
How do you flag these email leads?
Every email program is different, but in order to create a filter look for the “Preferences”, “Settings”, or “Options” section.
ColoProperty.com® leads are From: email@ColoProperty.com.
Realtor.com® leads are From: email@example.com
Instructions for Gmail:
- Click “Settings” (gear icon at top right)
- Click “Settings” link
- Click “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab.
- Click “Create a filter”.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the “From” field.
- Click “Create filter with this search”
- Choose how you would like the email to be flagged. For instance, we selected “Apply the Label”, chose “New label”, and named our label “Lead”.
- Click “Create Filter”.
Follow the same steps for the email address email@example.com.
NOTE: If you check your mail through the web site (e.g. gmail.com), Outlook, and probably most email apps these filters will display. Be aware that if you check your mail through the Apple email program on an iPhone or iPad they will not display as Apple does not support them at this time.