Although staff has been working on the planned development overlay district concept (PDOD) for nearly a year, it doesn’t have the City Council support to move forward. PDOD was designed as an optional process for infill development within the City of Fort Collins to provide more flexibility than the current process with incentives to create quality projects. However, some members of City Council remain concerned about the concept for unknown reasons, and even the latest version, which would be implemented as a pilot project, seems to have no traction. That is a shame, particularly since many of the projects that are in the works, such as the Midtown Urban Design Plan, could benefit from the PDOD concept. Note: The Fort Collins Board of Realtors® formally announced its support for PDOD early this year.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016Join us in a detailed overview of all of the great, interactive mapping features available within IRESis! Learn how to place your listings on a map, add map layers that contain important information, map ANY address, and all of the great reporting options that use map tools. Learn what geo-coding is and how it makes our MLS accurate and easy to search!
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Dec 13, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 15, 2016Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: Intro to InfoSparks - Dec 19, 2016A brief, online introduction to InfoSparks
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 21, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Dec 22, 2016A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 28, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016