NAR sent a letter to Shaun Donovan, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) requesting that investors be permitted to participate in the Federal Housing Administration’s (FHA) Section 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage Insurance Program to purchase vacant and foreclosed properties in need of significant rehabilitation. Amending the 203(k) Program will help restore vibrant housing markets and neighborhoods across the country and people will be put to work fixing these homes. FHA’s 203(k) Program allows home buyers and homeowners to a) purchase a house including the cost of its rehabilitation through a single mortgage, or b) finance the rehabilitation of their existing home. Section 203(k) fills a unique and important need for home buyers in another way as well. Section 203(k) insured loans save the borrower’s time and money, and also protect lenders by allowing them to have the loan insured even before the condition and value of the property may offer adequate security.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Jan 19, 2017Supplement your knowledge of properties and neighborhoods by taking advantage of Realist Public Records. This course will help you learn how to interpret the wealth of information provided in this system including mortgage history, foreclosure features, and area demographics. IRES trainers will also demonstrate free web tools, reporting features, and the abi […]
- Webinar: Technology 101 - Jan 23, 2017With an expansive tool such as IRES MLS, it's important to have a rudimentary understanding of basic technology in order to take full advantage of the system. Technology itself covers a vast array of topics, so we've taken the liberty of narrowing down to the basics essential to the IRES subscriber. This class will cover the most common technology […]
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Jan 25, 2017Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Jan 27, 2017Let the streamlined and beautifully integrated Cloud CMA wow your clients! The first half of this CE approved course covers tips and tricks for refining comps within the MLS and IRESis comparable reports. The second half focuses on Cloud CMA offerings including customizable CMA reports, buyer tours, property specific reports & flyers, plus presentation […]
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Jan 30, 2017A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Jan 19, 2017