NAR sent a letter to Shaun Donovan, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) requesting that investors be permitted to participate in the Federal Housing Administration’s (FHA) Section 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage Insurance Program to purchase vacant and foreclosed properties in need of significant rehabilitation. Amending the 203(k) Program will help restore vibrant housing markets and neighborhoods across the country and people will be put to work fixing these homes. FHA’s 203(k) Program allows home buyers and homeowners to a) purchase a house including the cost of its rehabilitation through a single mortgage, or b) finance the rehabilitation of their existing home. Section 203(k) fills a unique and important need for home buyers in another way as well. Section 203(k) insured loans save the borrower’s time and money, and also protect lenders by allowing them to have the loan insured even before the condition and value of the property may offer adequate security.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016Join us in a detailed overview of all of the great, interactive mapping features available within IRESis! Learn how to place your listings on a map, add map layers that contain important information, map ANY address, and all of the great reporting options that use map tools. Learn what geo-coding is and how it makes our MLS accurate and easy to search!
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Dec 13, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 15, 2016Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: Intro to InfoSparks - Dec 19, 2016A brief, online introduction to InfoSparks
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 21, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Dec 22, 2016A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 28, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016