Congress did not extend the FHA and GSE mortgage loan limits. As of Oct. 1, the limits declined in 669 counties in 42 states, including Colorado. The new limits will be equal to 115% of local area median home price (from 125%). Some observers say the reduction is a good move, because it will draw more private capital into the market. However, NAR is still working with Congress to attempt to restore the higher limits as quickly as possible. Note: In Boulder the new loan limit is $271,000, down $57,000. In Larimer County, the new loan limit is $271,050, down $41,450. In Weld County the limits are even lower; the limit is $271,050, down a whopping $146,450.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Jan 19, 2017Supplement your knowledge of properties and neighborhoods by taking advantage of Realist Public Records. This course will help you learn how to interpret the wealth of information provided in this system including mortgage history, foreclosure features, and area demographics. IRES trainers will also demonstrate free web tools, reporting features, and the abi […]
- Webinar: Technology 101 - Jan 23, 2017With an expansive tool such as IRES MLS, it's important to have a rudimentary understanding of basic technology in order to take full advantage of the system. Technology itself covers a vast array of topics, so we've taken the liberty of narrowing down to the basics essential to the IRES subscriber. This class will cover the most common technology […]
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Jan 25, 2017Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Jan 27, 2017Let the streamlined and beautifully integrated Cloud CMA wow your clients! The first half of this CE approved course covers tips and tricks for refining comps within the MLS and IRESis comparable reports. The second half focuses on Cloud CMA offerings including customizable CMA reports, buyer tours, property specific reports & flyers, plus presentation […]
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Jan 30, 2017A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Jan 19, 2017