The Board of Directors of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® and the Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS® approved recommendations from their respective Government Affairs Committee to support the Larimer County Jail Tax Extension ballot measure scheduled for the November General Election. The Jail Tax Extension refers to two existing sales taxes of .2 percent each which are due to expire soon and replaces them with a smaller tax of .375 sales tax, which is allocated to operational costs for the Larimer County Jail. The .375 tax, if approved, will sunset in 15 years.
Public Safety constitutes the largest allocation of the County’s General Fund with $61.3 million current allocated to this service area. The County has done an excellent job implementing efficiency measures at the jail, and the tax extension will ensure County residents remain safe and crime rates low. Note: LBAR is requesting a portion of its local issues mobilization funding in order to make a monetary donation to the committee which is campaigning on behalf of the measure, Citizens Committee for Keeping Public Safety 1st.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016Join us in a detailed overview of all of the great, interactive mapping features available within IRESis! Learn how to place your listings on a map, add map layers that contain important information, map ANY address, and all of the great reporting options that use map tools. Learn what geo-coding is and how it makes our MLS accurate and easy to search!
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Dec 13, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 15, 2016Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: Intro to InfoSparks - Dec 19, 2016A brief, online introduction to InfoSparks
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 21, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Dec 22, 2016A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 28, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016