The Board of Directors of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® and the Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS® approved recommendations from their respective Government Affairs Committee to support the Larimer County Jail Tax Extension ballot measure scheduled for the November General Election. The Jail Tax Extension refers to two existing sales taxes of .2 percent each which are due to expire soon and replaces them with a smaller tax of .375 sales tax, which is allocated to operational costs for the Larimer County Jail. The .375 tax, if approved, will sunset in 15 years.
Public Safety constitutes the largest allocation of the County’s General Fund with $61.3 million current allocated to this service area. The County has done an excellent job implementing efficiency measures at the jail, and the tax extension will ensure County residents remain safe and crime rates low. Note: LBAR is requesting a portion of its local issues mobilization funding in order to make a monetary donation to the committee which is campaigning on behalf of the measure, Citizens Committee for Keeping Public Safety 1st.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Jan 19, 2017Supplement your knowledge of properties and neighborhoods by taking advantage of Realist Public Records. This course will help you learn how to interpret the wealth of information provided in this system including mortgage history, foreclosure features, and area demographics. IRES trainers will also demonstrate free web tools, reporting features, and the abi […]
- Webinar: Technology 101 - Jan 23, 2017With an expansive tool such as IRES MLS, it's important to have a rudimentary understanding of basic technology in order to take full advantage of the system. Technology itself covers a vast array of topics, so we've taken the liberty of narrowing down to the basics essential to the IRES subscriber. This class will cover the most common technology […]
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Jan 25, 2017Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Jan 27, 2017Let the streamlined and beautifully integrated Cloud CMA wow your clients! The first half of this CE approved course covers tips and tricks for refining comps within the MLS and IRESis comparable reports. The second half focuses on Cloud CMA offerings including customizable CMA reports, buyer tours, property specific reports & flyers, plus presentation […]
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Jan 30, 2017A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Jan 19, 2017