The City of Longmont and Town of Frederick have been discussing a coordinated
planning and boundary IGA (Intergovernmental Agreement) over the past few
years. On March 22 the Longmont City Council passed an ordinance on first
reading that creates the IGA and establishes a fixed boundary line between the
two communities along the St. Vrain River and Boulder Creek south of Hwy119. A
buffer corridor a half-mile mile wide along the St Vrain/Boulder Creek boundary
establishes an area that focuses on reduced development and open space planning
to preserve the natural areas near the river and creek boundary. Within this
buffer corridor, Frederick and Longmont will share land use information and
refer to each other applications for annexation or development so that the other
community can provide input. The second and final reading for the ordinance
will be held on April 12.
- Webinar: Mysite - Sep 25, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Sep 26, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Sep 27, 2017This class will focus on locating and navigating the appropriate program for virtually any statistical report you need! From the seamlessly interactive graphs of InfoSparks, to sales statistics, system generated reporting, laser-focused custom market penetration and inventory reports, IRES has you covered!
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Sep 29, 2017Breathe life into data with our most versatile statistics tool! Learn how to tell a story with market statistics and paint a customized picture of the market for your clients with elegant and intuitive visuals. Our IRES trainers will show you how to create tailored infographics and share them, or even embed live feeds onto your website.
- Webinar: Mysite - Sep 25, 2017