The City of Longmont and Town of Frederick have been discussing a coordinated
planning and boundary IGA (Intergovernmental Agreement) over the past few
years. On March 22 the Longmont City Council passed an ordinance on first
reading that creates the IGA and establishes a fixed boundary line between the
two communities along the St. Vrain River and Boulder Creek south of Hwy119. A
buffer corridor a half-mile mile wide along the St Vrain/Boulder Creek boundary
establishes an area that focuses on reduced development and open space planning
to preserve the natural areas near the river and creek boundary. Within this
buffer corridor, Frederick and Longmont will share land use information and
refer to each other applications for annexation or development so that the other
community can provide input. The second and final reading for the ordinance
will be held on April 12.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 1, 2017Join us for a grand tour of your MLS system! This class will walk you through the basic functionality of IRESis and show you how to access important resources within the site. Topics covered will include: user preferences, performing a listing search, viewing, printing, & emailing listings. The Essentials class is designed for both new and veteran IRES u […]
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 6, 2017Let the streamlined and beautifully integrated Cloud CMA wow your clients! The first half of this CE approved course covers tips and tricks for refining comps within the MLS and IRESis comparable reports. The second half focuses on Cloud CMA offerings including customizable CMA reports, buyer tours, property specific reports & flyers, plus presentation […]
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 13, 2017Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Dec 15, 2017This class will focus on locating and navigating the appropriate program for virtually any statistical report you need! From the seamlessly interactive graphs of InfoSparks, to sales statistics, system generated reporting, laser-focused custom market penetration and inventory reports, IRES has you covered!
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Dec 18, 2017A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 21, 2017Review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 1, 2017