A 295-acre corridor north of the Leprino plant is on its way to designation as an urban renewal area. City planning staff and the Planning Commission studied the area between U.S. 85 and the airport and advised the City Council that it meets State statutory requirements for designation as blight, including deteriorating structures, inadequate public infrastructure, inadequate lot and street layout and unsafe conditions. (Crime – theft, assault and burglary – in the area is twice as high as the Greeley Tech Center, a comparable industrial area.) 55 properties located within the City are part of the urban renewal area; 14 others are in Weld County and could be added later by a subsequent annexation and public hearing process. The blight designation makes the area eligible for tax-increment financing. A variety of land uses are proposed for the area based on interest from developers and businesses, including a potential clean-energy park, an agri-tech business incubator, and a mix of other industrial, commercial and recreational uses. The final public hearing will likely occur on Dec. 7.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016Join us in a detailed overview of all of the great, interactive mapping features available within IRESis! Learn how to place your listings on a map, add map layers that contain important information, map ANY address, and all of the great reporting options that use map tools. Learn what geo-coding is and how it makes our MLS accurate and easy to search!
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Dec 13, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 15, 2016Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: Intro to InfoSparks - Dec 19, 2016A brief, online introduction to InfoSparks
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 21, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Dec 22, 2016A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 28, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 13, 2016