- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 3, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- Webinar: Marketing & Searching New Construction - Oct 6, 2014Want to discover how you can access all of the information you need for new construction homes in your area before they are entered on the MLS? Find out how you can provide new construction information for your clients and how you can best market your new construction listings within IRES.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 7, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Oct 8, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Oct 13, 2014An opportunity for office staff to learn about the many different resources available on IRESis, including: Preferences, Mimic, Inventory Reports and online Tech help.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Oct 14, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 15, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Oct 15, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Oct 16, 2014Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Oct 23, 2014How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Webinar: DocuSign Integration Basics - Oct 27, 2014Join the thousands of real estate professionals who close transactions quickly with Docusign e-Signature Service. Now integrated into the IRESis Contracts system, this safe, secure and legally compliant tool allows users to easily send, sign and manage contracts.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 28, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Oct 29, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 3, 2014
Tag Archives: Randy Sleight
The Greeley Area REATOR Association is endorsing the following candidates in the City Council election: Mayor: Tom Norton At-Large: Sandi Elder Ward 2: Randy Sleight Ward 3: John Gates The 3 incumbents (Norton, Elder and Gates) have demonstrated their continued … Continue reading →