- Webinar: InfoSparks: Interactive Stats - Oct 12, 2015Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats chars with just a few mouse clicks!
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 14, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Oct 15, 2015Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mobile Solutions for IRESis - Oct 16, 2015Learn about the tablet version of IRESis, including the ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Realist Lite, Contracts, Cloud CMA and additional realtor.com and RPR mobile tools are also featured.
- Webinar: Green Listings in IRESis - Oct 19, 2015Learn what certifications need to be uploaded to your listing when indicating that a home includes various Green Features.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Oct 20, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 23, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Oct 27, 2015How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Oct 28, 2015Now create listing statistics for an accurate picture. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: InfoSparks: Interactive Stats - Oct 12, 2015
Tag Archives: IRESis
Big or small, all offices receive showing requests and need to track appointments, request showing feedback, and run reports. If you don’t have a solution in place that can handle all of the above, look no further. The IRESis Showings … Continue reading
Live mapping is now on ColoProperty.com®! Interested buyers can now click and drag to find properties while the map automatically loads listings in that area. Nearby listings display automatically, giving consumers additional options very close to the location they selected. … Continue reading
11,748 listings were saved as a MySite Favorite and 2,181 listings were saved on ColoProperty.com® MLS wide in the past month, according to the new ListTrac report. How many times have your individual or office listings been favorited? To find … Continue reading
As the temperature rises, so do the number of showings. How do you stay cool when the heat is on? Here’s how IRESis can help you sail smoothly through showings this summer! *Showing Set Up: Ready to make your phone … Continue reading
The N-Play IDX Facebook App is now available to IRES subscribers! Let buyers browse for homes on your business page with this attractive and easy to use search on Facebook. Seamless integration into Facebook business pages Socially interactive by using … Continue reading
Past scenario: “I get new listings from Zillow faster than I do from you!” If you have heard that comment from clients, we are happy to tell you, those days are over! With “Instant Prospects” on the IRES MLS system, … Continue reading
Happy Holidays from IRES! Can you believe 2013 is almost over? At the beginning of this year we challenged you to learn ONE new IRESis function. We highlighted the Cream of the Crop: IRESis Contracts, DocuSign, Prospects, CloudCMA, Realist, and … Continue reading