- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Sep 4, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Sep 5, 2014How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Listing Syndication - Why One Company Opted Out - Sep 5, 2014Since pulling all of his brokerage's listings from third party websites back in 2012, Jim has been a key voice in the syndication debate. Come hear about one company's decision to opt out completely and how it worked for them. Could it work for you?
- Webinar: 5 Secrets to Successfully Market Listings - Sep 8, 2014We are willing to unveil the secrets to successfully marketing your listing using the vital features in IRESis. The best part about these secrets is that they are FREE! Be the first to reach marketing excellence by signing up today!
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Sep 11, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Sep 15, 2014An opportunity for office staff to learn about the many different resources available on IRESis, including: Preferences, Mimic, Inventory Reports and online Tech help.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Sep 16, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Sep 19, 2014Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Listing Input - Sep 22, 2014Learn how to add a listing with photos, documents, open house information, mapping, and more. The second part will cover how to Edit Listings including price changes, status changes, and Open Houses.
- Mapping in the MLS - Sep 23, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Sep 23, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Sep 26, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Mimic Me, Mimic You! - Sep 29, 2014Mimic Users allows you to access another IRESis user's account without password sharing. Learn how to authorize co-listing agents, team, or other IRESis subscribers to update your listings or contracts.
- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 3, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Sep 4, 2014
Tag Archives: IRESis
As the temperature rises, so do the number of showings. How do you stay cool when the heat is on? Here’s how IRESis can help you sail smoothly through showings this summer! *Showing Set Up: Ready to make your phone … Continue reading
The N-Play IDX Facebook App is now available to IRES subscribers! Let buyers browse for homes on your business page with this attractive and easy to use search on Facebook. Seamless integration into Facebook business pages Socially interactive by using … Continue reading
Past scenario: “I get new listings from Zillow faster than I do from you!” If you have heard that comment from clients, we are happy to tell you, those days are over! With “Instant Prospects” on the IRES MLS system, … Continue reading
Happy Holidays from IRES! Can you believe 2013 is almost over? At the beginning of this year we challenged you to learn ONE new IRESis function. We highlighted the Cream of the Crop: IRESis Contracts, DocuSign, Prospects, CloudCMA, Realist, and … Continue reading
No, we are not talking about your significant other. This is about contract deadline dates. Staying on top of what is happening when with your transactions is critical, and your clients need to be in the loop as well. IRES … Continue reading
Many buyers want to live near one of the many beautiful trails in the Northern Colorado area. We are known nationwide for our lovely, well kept, and easily accessed hiking and biking trails. How can you tell if a property … Continue reading