- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Mar 11, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Mar 13, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- IRESis for Tablets - Mar 13, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Mar 13, 2014Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Mar 14, 2014How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- A Broker's Guide to Selling HUD Homes - Mar 18, 2014What exactly are HUD Homes? What are property condition codes and what do they mean to me? Types of financing to get a HUD transaction done, registering and making bids on HUDhomestore.com. Completing the HUD contract, navigating inspections, getting to the closing table and more.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 21, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Mar 26, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Mar 27, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 28, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Mar 11, 2014
Category Archives: Gov’t Affairs
On Feb. 12 the City Council was briefed on the economic impact of the Greeley-Weld Airport. Overall the airport has created 672 jobs with a payroll of $631 million. The economic output for the airport is $94 million.
Local governments, including Greeley, have laws limiting the residential proximity of registered sex offenders to schools, parks, playgrounds and recreation centers in an effort to protect children. A recent lawsuit in another Colorado town led the Greeley City Council to … Continue reading
Eastwood Village and Bella Vista mobile home parks were hard hit by the September floods. The City of Evans and Weld County are frustrated because they lack the authority to force the mobile home park owners to clean up flood … Continue reading
Fort Collins Board of REALTORS (FCBR) is relieved that the City has changed an agenda item scheduled for the May 27 study session from “Inclusionary Zoning Ordinance” (IZO) to “affordable housing policy study.” FCBR is under no allusion that a … Continue reading
On Tuesday Feb. 11 the Board of Trustees approved the language to add two annexation questions to the April 1 ballot. The question regarding the fate of the 80-acre Haworth property will be listed as question 241. The question that … Continue reading
On Feb. 19 the Planning Commission will meet with officials from the County and FEMA. Topics to be covered include: NFIP background/ history/purpose; NFIP costs overall, how Program should work, and Biggert Water Reform; Community Rating System; Floodplain mapping – … Continue reading
passed the 2014 Omnibus Appropriations Bill to fund the federal government through September 30, 2014. Included in the bill are two provisions that are of importance to REALTORS: flood insurance and rural housing. Rural Housing The Omnibus Appropriations Bill includes … Continue reading
MPACT64, the collaborative effort of the (Denver) Metro Mayors Caucus, Progressive 15, Action 22, and Club 20 will not push a .7 percent statewide sales tax question for the 2014 ballot. Early polling indicates there less support for the measure … Continue reading
REALTORS across the state reviewed the first slate of bills produced by the 2014 legislature. Here’s a sample of some of the more interesting bills reviewed and the positions taken by CAR’s Legislative Policy Committee: SB-09 Disclose of Separate Mineral … Continue reading