- Mapping in the MLS - Feb 4, 2015Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Feb 4, 2015Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Feb 5, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Feb 6, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Feb 9, 2015A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Feb 11, 2015Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Feb 12, 2015Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: Realtor.com Profile - Feb 16, 2015Join in to learn how to set up your Realtor.com profile and the benefits of doing so.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Feb 19, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Feb 20, 2015Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Quick Catch Up - Feb 23, 2015A brief overview of new tools and features IRES has to offer!
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Feb 25, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Feb 27, 2015How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Mapping in the MLS - Feb 4, 2015
Category Archives: Gov’t Affairs
Eric Kronwall has announced he is a candidate for Fort Collins City Council from District 4. Kronwall, a longtime Realtor, past member of FCBR’s Government Affairs Committee and veteran political strategist made his announcement Tuesday. NAR always encourages Realtors to seek … Continue reading
At its last meeting the North Front Range Metropolitan Planning Organization’s management council approved the appropriation of $5 million of its funds to help defray the cost the Crossroads Interchange and Berthoud hill climbing lane. This decision was described as … Continue reading
The City Council is scheduled to review the proposed impact fee methodology on Dec. 16 and hold a final public hearing on January 6, 2015. At a work session on Dec 9 it seemed that some members of the Council … Continue reading
The annexation hearing for a 75-acre parcel known as Heron Pointe on the south side of SW 42nd Street (LCR 14) was postponed by the Town of Berthoud due to a procedural snafu. Some area residents have expressed concerns about … Continue reading
The 2014 mid-year elections were historic by many measures, but particularly for the NAR and the REALTOR Party. It was NAR’s most successful election to date, winning over 90 percent of the REALTOR Party supported races. Needless to say, real … Continue reading
NAR has two Calls to Action (CTA) that are ongoing. One concerns mortgage debt forgiveness tax relief and the other is for commercial REALTORS and asks for the extension of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002. Unfortunately, Northern Colorado … Continue reading
Businesses in Larimer and Weld County are reportedly moving forward with a plan to create a private sector economic development organization which they plan to launch in early 2015. The effort to bring private funding to attract development and major … Continue reading