- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Dec 22, 2014An opportunity for office staff to learn about the many different resources available on IRESis, including: Preferences, Mimic, Inventory Reports and online Tech help.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Jan 5, 2015A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Jan 8, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- IRESis for Tablets - Jan 9, 2015Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Webinar: Quick Catch Up - Jan 12, 2015A brief overview of new tools and features IRES has to offer!
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Jan 14, 2015Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Webinar: Tools of the Trade - Maps in IRES - Jan 19, 2015Get a quick glance at what our mapping system has to offer.
- IRESis for Tablets - Jan 20, 2015Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Jan 21, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Jan 22, 2015How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Jan 23, 2015Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Jan 27, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Jan 28, 2015Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Jan 28, 2015Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Dec 22, 2014
Category Archives: Gov’t Affairs
The Northern Colorado Economic Development Corporation (NCEDC) announced it has hired Organization Dynamics LLC to provide temporary chief executive services following the resignation of Walt Elish, who resigned in September. Doug Marsh, a principal with Organization Dynamics, will serve as … Continue reading
The FDIC was the first of six regulators to finalize the QRM (Qualified Residential Mortgage) Rule. The QRM rule provides a set of requirements a loan must meet to be considered a safe loan and eligible to be sold to … Continue reading
Regulators released a joint proposed rule on Oct. 24th that would require lenders to escrow flood insurance payments and eliminate mandatory insurance requirements for structures that are detached from a primary residence. The rule would require lenders to escrow premiums … Continue reading
NAR is launching three Calls for Action (CFA) this week. The first is a regulatory Call for Action to the Environmental Protection Agency on the “Waters of the United States” rule. The second is for commercial practitioners concerning the Terrorism Risk … Continue reading
Last year the Governor vetoed a bill that would require cities to share tax increment financing (TIF) revenues used to finance urban renewal projects with other government entities such as cities and school districts. However, CAR’s Vice President for Public … Continue reading
Michael Cheroutes, the director of CDOT’s High Performance Transportation Enterprise (HPTE) received a national award in recognition of his leadership on the US 36 Express Lanes project. That project became controversial last year mainly due to the antics of Senator … Continue reading
Yesterday’s election featured some of the most competitive races in recent memory A majority of the candidates endorsed by CAR were successful — with one notable exception in the highly watched U.S Senate race. Congressman Cory Gardner won a decisive … Continue reading
The City Council’s 2015 budget, totals $247.3 million, down from $266 million in 2014. The majority of the City’s estimated revenues come from fees for services (48.4 percent) and property and sales taxes (28.5 percent). On the expenditure side, the … Continue reading
Lew Gaiter easily defeated challenger Kathy Gilliland in the Larimer County Commissioner race for District 1. The Fort Collins Board of REALTORS and the Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS endorsed Gaiter. Hopefully Gilliland will continue to serve as the Transportation Commissioner … Continue reading