- Webinar: Showings System Basics - Nov 3, 2014Are you scheduling showings for your office or individually as an agent for each of your listings? This is the class for you! Learn how to navigate and enhance your experience using the Showings Manager in IRESis.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Nov 5, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Nov 6, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Nov 6, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Nov 7, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Online Showings Request - Nov 10, 2014Other agents can now schedule showings online directly from your listing on IRESis. Learn how to set up one for your listings for this great new feature! If your office doesn't have an automated method to schedule showings, we encourage you to check out the IRESis Showings system which is easier than ever to use with this new feature.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Nov 11, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Nov 13, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Nov 14, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Nov 17, 2014An opportunity for office staff to learn about the many different resources available on IRESis, including: Preferences, Mimic, Inventory Reports and online Tech help.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Nov 19, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Mapping in the MLS - Nov 20, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Nov 20, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Webinar: MySite- Your Branded Client Website - Nov 24, 2014Learn how to send listings to your clients on MySite, an IRESis Power Tool! NO OTHER SITE gives your clients the same amazing information, direct from the MLS, as MySite.
- Webinar: Showings System Basics - Nov 3, 2014
Category Archives: Gov’t Affairs
The City of Boulder is serious about its historic preservation regulations. This week the City Council ordered a homeowner in the Mapleton Hill area to rebuild a “historic” shed located in the backyard. The owner had removed the old coal … Continue reading
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (The Corps) have issued a proposed rulemaking that redefines most water bodies as “waters of the U.S.”, which is a major change to the Clean Water Act. If … Continue reading
On September 16, the House of Representatives passed H.R. 5461, a compendium of legislation that included H.R. 3211, The Mortgage Choice Act. H.R. 3211 addresses discrimination in the calculation of fees and points in the Qualified Mortgage Rule. The bipartisan legislation … Continue reading
CAR’s Board of Directors, based in part on a recommendation by the CAR Political Action Committee (CARPAC) and a team of REALTORS who interviewed candidates for this race, announced its endorsement of John Hickenlooper for Governor. In addition, the REALTOR … Continue reading
On October 6 the City of Denver released its five-year housing plan called Housing Denver. The document is essentially a comprehensive plan for housing. According to Mayor Michael Hancock Housing Denver is “the primary guide informing the city’s housing policies … Continue reading
Weld County Commissioner Sean Conway surprised many people at the NFRMPO meeting last week. The NFRMPO’s planning council oversees the federal and state transportation dollars that flow into Northern Colorado from gas tax revenues. Conway made a motion to take … Continue reading
After reviewing multiple options, CDOT is now considering an upgrade to the Crossroads interchange as the latest suggestion to utilize the remaining $35 million RAMP dollars slated for I-25. CDOT engineers say that reconstructing the Crossroads interchange would cost roughly … Continue reading
Consultants working for the City of Greeley have drafted a report recommending changes to the way impact fees are calculated in Greeley. The recommendations include reducing the number of land use categories and adding an oil & gas land use … Continue reading
Interestingly, the Fort Collins and Loveland Chambers find themselves on opposite sides of the open space sales tax question, which will appear on the ballot as question 1A. The question asks voters to extend the open space tax for 25 … Continue reading
Both the Fort Collins and Loveland Chambers of Commerce will support Larimer County Ballot Issue 1B. This question asks voters to continue the existing jail tax of .15 percent for the operation and maintenance of the County jail. Larimer County … Continue reading