- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Sep 4, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Sep 5, 2014How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Listing Syndication - Why One Company Opted Out - Sep 5, 2014Since pulling all of his brokerage's listings from third party websites back in 2012, Jim has been a key voice in the syndication debate. Come hear about one company's decision to opt out completely and how it worked for them. Could it work for you?
- Webinar: 5 Secrets to Successfully Market Listings - Sep 8, 2014We are willing to unveil the secrets to successfully marketing your listing using the vital features in IRESis. The best part about these secrets is that they are FREE! Be the first to reach marketing excellence by signing up today!
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Sep 11, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Sep 15, 2014An opportunity for office staff to learn about the many different resources available on IRESis, including: Preferences, Mimic, Inventory Reports and online Tech help.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Sep 16, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Sep 19, 2014Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Listing Input - Sep 22, 2014Learn how to add a listing with photos, documents, open house information, mapping, and more. The second part will cover how to Edit Listings including price changes, status changes, and Open Houses.
- Mapping in the MLS - Sep 23, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Sep 23, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Sep 26, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Mimic Me, Mimic You! - Sep 29, 2014Mimic Users allows you to access another IRESis user's account without password sharing. Learn how to authorize co-listing agents, team, or other IRESis subscribers to update your listings or contracts.
- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 3, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Sep 4, 2014
Category Archives: Gov’t Affairs
Gov. John Hickenlooper announced a last-minute compromise that will keep initiatives 88 and 89, pushed by Congressman Jared Polis, off the November ballot. Initiative 88 would have required 2,000-foot buffers between oil and gas wells and buildings, while Initiative 89 … Continue reading
The North Front Range Metropolitan Planning Organization has placed an online survey about congestion issues on its website, http://www.nfrmpo.org. The 12-question survey asks participants to define traffic congestion and its causes. The North Front Range Metropolitan Planning Organization, a federally … Continue reading
In an effort to address widespread rumors, the Town of Erie announced it has established a “Rumor Mill” on its new website (www.erieco.gov). The first topic addressed, not surprisingly, was oil & gas activity. To view the Rumor Mill go to … Continue reading
On July 29th the County Commissioners unanimously voted to put two questions on the November 4th ballot. One resolution extended and amended the Help Preserve Open Spaces (HPOS) sales tax Initiative If approved by voters in November, the Help Preserve … Continue reading
Longmont Mayor Pro Tem Brian Bagley’s presence at the Governor’s announcement concerning the compromise deal that removes two potentially devastating oil and gas ballot measures was not coincidental (see more, below). Assuming the deal moves forward, as it now appears … Continue reading
The City Council held an emergency meeting to adopt a moratorium on new development on University Hill. The moratorium is in effect through 8 a.m. Aug. 20. The City Council plans to discuss a longer moratorium at its Aug. 19 … Continue reading
A District Court Judge ruled that Boulder County exceeded its legal authority last year when it formed a Subdivision Paving Local Improvement District (LID) and assessed properties within that district to pay most of the costs of repaving those roads. … Continue reading
The House easily passed a ten-month Highway Trust Fund patch yesterday on a lopsided vote, and with just over two weeks until DOT has to cut payments to states, the fate of fund now lies with the Senate. Across the … Continue reading