- Webinar: IRES/DocuSign Basics - Dec 9, 2013Join the thousands of real estate professionals who close transactions quickly with Docusign e-Signature Service. Now integrated into the IRESis Contracts system, this safe, secure and legally compliant tool allows users to easily send, sign and manage contracts.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Dec 10, 2013Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Dec 11, 2013How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 12, 2013Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 13, 2013Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Explore Properties Nationwide with FIND - Dec 16, 2013Find is our newest feature created by Move.com. The Find application is a free, brand new, state of the art search engine for IRES subscribers that displays public data for all US residential properties. Attend this class to learn: property searches, reports, tagging and much more!
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 18, 2013Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Dec 19, 2013Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 20, 2013Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Webinar: IRES/DocuSign Basics - Dec 9, 2013
Category Archives: Gov’t Affairs
The fight to move forward with a new municipal utility overshadowed The City Council election. However it’s important to note that besides the re-election of Matt Applebaum and Macon Cowles (who barely won another term), voters chose three brand-new Council … Continue reading
Commissioners will Create Local District to Pay for Road Repairs: Boulder County rural residents dodged one bullet after the Public Improvement District property tax ballot issue (known as 5C) failed to pass on Nov. 5. But the County Commissioners were … Continue reading
NAR continues to press for a delay of flood insurance rate increases. A Presidential Advisory Group was convened to investigate the rate increases, find solutions and reevaluate NAR policy based on the findings. The PAG spent several days meeting with … Continue reading
In a recent editorial, titled “Rocky Mountain High Taxes: Democrats and Unions Try to Kill Colorado’s Flat Tax,” the Wall Street Journal issued a scathing indictment of Amendment 66. Calling the amendment “ the Colorado Tax Increase for Education,” the … Continue reading
Rep. Dickey Lee Hullinghorst, (Boulder), plans to introduce a law to revise tax increment financing (TIF), which is often used to create or expand businesses, particularly in urban renewal districts. Hullinghorst wants to allow all the taxing jurisdictions, school districts … Continue reading
CDOT just approved a $35 million dollar RAMP (Responsible Acceleration of Maintenance and Partnership) grant to improve and expand I-25. The grant is an important step, without which the expansion of the highway north of Longmont won’t begin until 2075. … Continue reading
A bipartisan committee of legislators will consider flood-related issues. The committee’s first meeting is Nov 5. Local legislators appointed to the committee include Senators Matt Jones (Lafayette), John Kefalas (Fort Collins) and Scott Renfroe (Greeley) as well as representatives Brian … Continue reading
Did you know that according to the Colorado Department of Transportation, our floods hold the record for the largest infrastructure disaster in US history? Repair and restoration of our highways will cost more than $400 Million.
IRES is bringing nationally acclaimed economist Elliot Eisenberg to Northern Colorado for a benefit to assist victims of the September floods. Eisenberg is an amazingly gifted public speaker that specializes in making the arcana and minutia of economics fun relevant … Continue reading
The Boulder County Commissioners approved Land Use Code amendments (Text Amendments to Article 19 of the Land Use Code Governing Redevelopment Following Natural Disasters) in response to the flood that struck the Front Range in September. As originally drafted, these … Continue reading