- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Feb 8, 2016A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Feb 10, 2016Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- 10 Tips to Make IRESis Work for You! - Feb 17, 2016Stuck in a rut? The IRES staff has come up with our top ten favorite tips to enhance your experience on IRESis. Work more efficiently with automated helpers, discover easy to read stats, search listings on the go or explore new markets with nationwide listings.
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Feb 17, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- Webinar: Tools of the Trade - Maps in IRES - Feb 22, 2016Get a quick glance at what our mapping system has to offer.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Feb 25, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Feb 26, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Feb 8, 2016
Category Archives: Gov’t Affairs
On April 5 Berthoud voters will select a new mayor and four new trustees. The Board consists of a mayor and six trustees. Only (retired Realtor) Pete Cowdin has announced for mayor but there are nine candidates for four trustee … Continue reading
The Berthoud Trustees asked staff to add two tax proposals to the April 5th municipal ballot. The first proposal would create a 3 percent lodging tax on rooms rented in Berthoud for less than 30 consecutive days. Staff says hotels … Continue reading
On Jan. 26 The City Council directed staff to draft an ordinance revising two impact fees for new development — the Public Building Investment Fee and Transportation Community Investment Fee — as recommended by City consultants. These fees hadn’t been … Continue reading
Congress has passed and the President has signed into law, to fund the Federal Government for Fiscal Year 2016. The new legislation, known as the omnibus appropriations bill, will put an end to the series of stop-gap funding measures known … Continue reading
Last year the Northern Colorado Legislative Alliance lobbied for a bill to reauthorize bonds to pay for transportation in our state. The bill failed because it was introduced too late and there was no time to build a coalition of … Continue reading
Building a Better Colorado (BBC), a bi-partisan effort to address some of Colorado’s biggest challenges, has been going around the state gathering input on three main issues: the constitutional initiative process, TABOR and the State budget and the lack of … Continue reading
CAR staff and REALTORS who serve on the Legislative Policy Committee will be busy from January 13 through May 11 while the legislature is in session. CAR VP of Public Policy Ted Leighty recently offered a preview of the session … Continue reading
The Colorado Association of REALTORS has joined a coalition in support of the Governor’s proposal to create a separate enterprise for the Hospital Provider Fee. (HPF). Since the HPF was created unintended consequences are now impacted the State’s budget because … Continue reading