- Webinar: MySite- Your Branded Client Website - Nov 24, 2014Learn how to send listings to your clients on MySite, an IRESis Power Tool! NO OTHER SITE gives your clients the same amazing information, direct from the MLS, as MySite.
- Webinar: Showings System Basics - Dec 1, 2014Learn the functionality of the IRESis Showing Systems Manager - how to schedule a showing, edit a showing, cancel a showing, and use the text/email feature within the showings system.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 2, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Dec 4, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 5, 2014Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: Online Showings Request - Dec 8, 2014Other agents can now schedule showings online directly from your listing on IRESis. Learn how to set up one for your listings for this great new feature! If your office doesn't have an automated method to schedule showings, we encourage you to check out the IRESis Showings system which is easier than ever to use with this new feature.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 10, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 11, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Dec 11, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Dec 12, 2014How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 17, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 18, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Dec 19, 2014Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Dec 22, 2014An opportunity for office staff to learn about the many different resources available on IRESis, including: Preferences, Mimic, Inventory Reports and online Tech help.
- Webinar: MySite- Your Branded Client Website - Nov 24, 2014
Category Archives: Gov’t Affairs
Cindy Domenico easily defeated challengers Randy Luallin and Kai Abelkis in the District 3 County Commissioner race. The Longmont Association of REALTORS (LAR) had supported Luallin, a Libertarian, because of his positions on issues such as open space and land … Continue reading
At its fall business meetings CARPAC approved a $10,000 donation to the Transit Alliance. The Alliance “is an influential public-advocacy organization that works to enhance communities and people’s lives by cultivating a healthy, resilient and more sustainable lifestyle by supporting … Continue reading
CAR Vice President for Public Policy Ted Leighty will join the executive committee of HOA, an organization that is advocating for the construction defects legislation to encourage builders to develop more condominiums and townhomes. Earlier this week CAR’s political action … Continue reading
The Legislative Policy Committee determined that CAR should be a stakeholder in the effort to license home inspectors but not the primary group pushing for the measure. According to CAR President David Barber, Senator Nancy Spence has already agreed to … Continue reading
After a sunrise review this year, the Department of Regulatory Agencies has concluded that home inspectors, like other professionals involved in real estate transactions, should be licensed. The report included examples of consumers harmed by the conduct of home inspectors … Continue reading
Following a recommendation from NAR, the Greeley, Longmont and Loveland-Berthoud Associations sent letters to the EPA encouraging the agency to withdraw the rule known as the “Waters of the United States”. NAR has been lobbying against the proposal for several … Continue reading
Assistant City Manager Victoria Runkle says that the City will postpone a work session scheduled for October 28th regarding updated impact fees to allow for more discussion. Concerns have risen in particular regarding the transportation, fire and the water and … Continue reading
The Lyons Board of Trustees announced a plan last month to build 60 housing units for residents whose homes were destroyed by the flood. Now the Trustees are up against a December deadline for grant proposals but are getting flak … Continue reading
The City Council approved agreements with the State to provide additional grants to residents affected by last year’s floods using Community Development Block Grants for Disaster Recovery (CBDG-DR). One of the programs assists homeowners with home repairs and offers reimbursement … Continue reading