- Mapping in the MLS - Sep 23, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Sep 26, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Mimic Me, Mimic You! - Sep 29, 2014Mimic Users allows you to access another IRESis user's account without password sharing. Learn how to authorize co-listing agents, team, or other IRESis subscribers to update your listings or contracts.
- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 3, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- Mapping in the MLS - Sep 23, 2014
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
On August 26 the FHA issued its final rule to eliminate post-payment interest charges on FHA-insured single family mortgages. NAR has urged FHA and Ginnie Mae to remove this prepayment penalty for years as the policy placed an unreasonable burden … Continue reading
On August 15, 2014,The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) released a Request for Input on its Strategic Plan for 2015-2019. The plan outlines the direction that FHFA will guide the GSEs while in conservatorship. Goal 1: Ensure Safe and Sound … Continue reading
The US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued Mortgagee Letter 2014-15 allowing dual agency agreements in FHA short sales. Dual agency includes transactions in which two agents are working for the same broker and one agent represents the … Continue reading
Phillip Doe and Barbara Mills-Bria have refilled a proposal that they describe as “basically like Polis’s, except that it has teeth in it” according to the Denver Business Journal. Congressman Polis pulled his proposal as part of an agreement brokered … Continue reading
At its 2015 Board Retreat the Northern Colorado Legislative Alliance focused much of its agenda on transportation. Both Gov. Hickenlooper and CDOT Director Don Hunt attended a portion of the meeting. Gov. Hickenlooper argued it’s time for a new approach … Continue reading
The Colorado Department of Transportation has a $1.8 billion plan to lower a few miles of Interstate 70 and add toll lanes to the stretch of highway east of Interstate 25, including the viaduct area around the Denver Stock Show. This … Continue reading
Changes to Denver’s Inclusionary Zoning Ordinance were approved by the City Council by a 7-6 vote. The law, which was originally passed in 2002, requires that for apartment complexes over 30 units, 10 percent of units must be affordable for … Continue reading
The Colorado Association of REALTORS Political Action Committee has endorsed incumbent Democrat Dave Young for House District 50 and Republican John Cooke for Senate District 13. Both candidates and their opponents were interviewed by a team of REALTORS that made … Continue reading
The Fort Collins Board of REALTORS and the Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS are supporting Lew Gaiter for Larimer County Commissioner, District 1. A committee comprised of members from both associations interviewed the three candidates and recommended Gaiter to the boards … Continue reading
The Board of Directors of the Longmont Association of REALTORS approved a recommendation from the Government Affairs Committee to support Randy Luallin for Boulder County Commissioner, District 3. Mr. Luallin, a Libertarian, is an advocate for property rights. He believes … Continue reading