- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 5, 2013Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 6, 2013Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: IRES/DocuSign Basics - Dec 9, 2013Join the thousands of real estate professionals who close transactions quickly with Docusign e-Signature Service. Now integrated into the IRESis Contracts system, this safe, secure and legally compliant tool allows users to easily send, sign and manage contracts.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Dec 10, 2013Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Dec 11, 2013How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 12, 2013Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 13, 2013Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Explore Properties Nationwide with FIND - Dec 16, 2013Find is our newest feature created by Move.com. The Find application is a free, brand new, state of the art search engine for IRES subscribers that displays public data for all US residential properties. Attend this class to learn: property searches, reports, tagging and much more!
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 18, 2013Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Dec 19, 2013Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 20, 2013Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 5, 2013
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
On Oct. 28 a bipartisan group of senators introduced S. 1577: The Mortgage Choice Act. (The legislation is identical to H.R. 3211 in the House.) It would make adjustments to the Truth in Lending Act’s (TILA) definition of fees and … Continue reading
On Oct. 29, 2013, Senators Robert Menendez and Johnny Isakson introduced the NAR-supported “Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act” (S. 1610), to delay unintended rate increases under the Biggert-Waters law and its implementation. Congress passed the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act … Continue reading
The latest plan to fix Colorado K-12 education lost badly at the polls. 66 percent of Colorado voters said no to Amendment 66. By the way, the measure was approved by voters in Boulder and Denver counties (52 to 47 … Continue reading
A recent meeting intended to create a business coalition to support the RAMP proposal to expand I-25 became a platform for elected officials from Weld County to lobby for a new idea. Weld County and some of its municipalities don’t … Continue reading
It started last year in Longmont with Ballot Question 300, which put a moratorium on hydraulic fracking. The idea has gained momentum with environmentalists and encouraged them to take the issue elsewhere in our region. In this year’s election Fort … Continue reading
In spite of concerns to the contrary, the Greeley City Council election held no surprises. Mayor Tom Norton was re-elected with 72 percent of the votes. Sandi Elder and Randy Sleight also won decisively and John Gates ran unopposed. The … Continue reading
The controversial ballot question asking for approval to move forward with an effort to create the state of North Colorado failed in Weld County, with 56 percent of the voters saying no to Ballot Question 1A. While the quest to … Continue reading
With the election of Troy Krenning this November, the pro-business faction of the Loveland City Council retains its 1-person majority. Candidates endorsed by the Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS were successful with the exception of Daryle Klassen, who failed to unseat … Continue reading
Berthoud’s Historic Preservation Advisory Committee received approval from the Board of Trustees to begin the process to create a historic residential district in Berthoud. This is a public process that involves community outreach to ascertain property owners’ interest. If interest … Continue reading
The results of the City Council election were disappointing for the Longmont Association of REALTORS. Three of four LAR-endorsed candidates were not victorious on Nov. 5. The most surprising result was Alex Sammoury’s failure to win another 4-year term. Incumbents … Continue reading