- Webinar:Best Practices for Listing Input - Apr 20, 2015Learn how to easily and effectively enter your listing into IRESis.com, including uploading photos and documents.
- (CANCELLED) IRESis Latest & Greatest - Apr 21, 2015Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Apr 22, 2015Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Apr 22, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Apr 23, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Apr 24, 2015How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Webinar:Follow Your Listing's Activity w/ ListTrac - Apr 27, 2015Track how consumers are viewing your listings and see other statistical reports, that will be helpful to provide to your sellers.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Apr 29, 2015Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar:Best Practices for Listing Input - Apr 20, 2015
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
The House Financial Services Committee passed H.R. 685, “The Mortgage Choice Act” with bipartisan support after an intense effort by NAR and coalition partners. The Committee vote was 43-12. The legislation would reduce discrimination against affiliate lenders in the calculation … Continue reading
The City Council made a wise decision when it voted 7-2 to delay a vote that would eliminate the city food tax in two years. Based on current estimates of sales of food for home consumption, the tax equals approximately … Continue reading
Need IRESis information on the road? Look no further, you have several FREE options! Find basic listing information quickly and work with clients Accessibility: All IRES subscribers. Find your Agent Code on the IRESis MyInfo screen Devices: Droid and Apple, … Continue reading
The April 7th election went down to the wire but in the end the results favor REALTORS and the business community. Wade Troxell was elected mayor by a wide margin. Former mayor Ray Martinez won the right to represent District 2 … Continue reading
Observers are puzzled by Longmont Mayor Pro Tem Brian Bagley’s recent announcement that the City needs to focus on securing its northern and eastern boundaries. Bagley listed three ideas: 1) Longmont should acquire land and create an open space buffer … Continue reading
The City Council passed an ordinance to approve an amendment to The Longmont Area Comprehensive Plan, allowing the construction of a 240-unit apartment complex at the north end of the city. The developer will need to apply for a zoning change … Continue reading