- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Feb 8, 2016A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Feb 10, 2016Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- 10 Tips to Make IRESis Work for You! - Feb 17, 2016Stuck in a rut? The IRES staff has come up with our top ten favorite tips to enhance your experience on IRESis. Work more efficiently with automated helpers, discover easy to read stats, search listings on the go or explore new markets with nationwide listings.
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Feb 17, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- Webinar: Tools of the Trade - Maps in IRES - Feb 22, 2016Get a quick glance at what our mapping system has to offer.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Feb 25, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Feb 26, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Feb 8, 2016
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
In 2015 The State applied for $273.2 million in the National Disaster Resilience Competition. Unfortunately, Colorado lost out to east coast “heavy hitters” such as New York, Virginia and New Orleans. Northern Colorado would have benefited if Colorado’s application had been … Continue reading
Governor Hickenlooper’s State of the State speech on Jan. 14 touched on many issues of interest to those of us in the real estate industry. The Governor asked for legislation to fund water projects included in the Colorado Water Plan. … Continue reading
CAR’s Legislative Policy Committee (LPC) held its first meeting of the session last week. Vice-President for Public Policy Ted Leighty and contract lobbyist Jason Hopfer told the LPC that the Homeowner Opportunity Alliance (HOA), of which CAR is a member, … Continue reading
The Weld County commissioners hope to avoid implementing new rules just approved by the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) by making their own regulations. The COGCC rules are the result of changes suggested by Governor Hickenlooper’s task force … Continue reading
Several years ago LBAR successfully convinced the City of Loveland to adopt an “as-built” policy to allow homeowners with unpermitted basements and additions to get the work permitted after the fact. However, new Chief Building Official John Schumacher has suggested … Continue reading
The Loveland City Council will consider a local construction defects ordinance sometime in February, according to Assistant City Manager Rod Wensing. He said the City understands that in many ways, the adoption of a local ordinance is a political and … Continue reading
The Loveland City Council approves a funding request from the Fix North I-25 Coalition in the amount of $20,000. So far, the Coalition (led by David May, CEO of the Fort Collins Chamber and me) has been very successful in … Continue reading
On Jan. 19 the City Council approved updates and revisions to the Land Use Code. The changes establish a common framework for the review of development applications. The framework provides a clear and standardized approach that can be adjusted to … Continue reading