- Mapping in the MLS - Feb 4, 2015Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Feb 4, 2015Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Feb 5, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Feb 6, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Feb 9, 2015A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Feb 11, 2015Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Feb 12, 2015Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: Realtor.com Profile - Feb 16, 2015Join in to learn how to set up your Realtor.com profile and the benefits of doing so.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Feb 19, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Feb 20, 2015Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Quick Catch Up - Feb 23, 2015A brief overview of new tools and features IRES has to offer!
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Feb 25, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Feb 27, 2015How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Mapping in the MLS - Feb 4, 2015
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
Ken Buck (Windsor) became Colorado’s Representative for CD-4 at a swearing-in ceremony on Jan. 6. Buck chose Greg Brophy to be his chief of staff. Brophy, a farmer from the eastern plains, served as a member of the General Assembly … Continue reading
A NAR webinar that covers changes to Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act is available online. The new rule combines the Good Faith … Continue reading
Political Moneyline reports that NAR was the top association PAC in terms of the amount it donated to candidates in the latest election cycle. NAR donated a total of $3.1 million, $2.5 million to GOP candidates and $574,500 to Dems.
With a booming economy and an influx of new people, housing is becoming more expensive, especially in Colorado’s urban areas. Advocates who support changing construct defeat laws, such as the Colorado Association of REALTORS, seem to have created enough PR … Continue reading
According to the latest economic forecast, it appears that Colorado will take in $200 million more in taxes this year than it’s allowed to keep under the Taxpayer’s Bill of Rights (TABOR). Although $200 million is a lot of money … Continue reading
The 2015 Legislative session opened on January 7 but some of the issues will seem familiar. Colorado Counties Inc., which lobbies on behalf of Colorado’s 64 counties, is once again working to drum up legislator support to revise tax-increment funding … Continue reading
The Colorado Department of Transportation published its latest transportation plan, which provides a vision of CDOT’s goals through 2040. Reading the plan doesn’t provide a glowing view of our transportation future. It notes that Colorado’s population is projected to grow … Continue reading
Jurisdictional disagreements and a devastating flood created a delay, but over a year after the idea was proposed, Northern Colorado received a $30 million grant for North I-25. CDOT’s High Performance Transportation Enterprise Board (HPTE) voted unanimously to award the … Continue reading