- Webinar: Showings System Basics - Dec 1, 2014Learn the functionality of the IRESis Showing Systems Manager - how to schedule a showing, edit a showing, cancel a showing, and use the text/email feature within the showings system.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 2, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Dec 4, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 5, 2014Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: Online Showings Request - Dec 8, 2014Other agents can now schedule showings online directly from your listing on IRESis. Learn how to set up one for your listings for this great new feature! If your office doesn't have an automated method to schedule showings, we encourage you to check out the IRESis Showings system which is easier than ever to use with this new feature.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 10, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 11, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Dec 11, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Dec 12, 2014How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 17, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 18, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Dec 19, 2014Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Dec 22, 2014An opportunity for office staff to learn about the many different resources available on IRESis, including: Preferences, Mimic, Inventory Reports and online Tech help.
- Webinar: Showings System Basics - Dec 1, 2014
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
The 2014 mid-year elections were historic by many measures, but particularly for the NAR and the REALTOR Party. It was NAR’s most successful election to date, winning over 90 percent of the REALTOR Party supported races. Needless to say, real … Continue reading
NAR has two Calls to Action (CTA) that are ongoing. One concerns mortgage debt forgiveness tax relief and the other is for commercial REALTORS and asks for the extension of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002. Unfortunately, Northern Colorado … Continue reading
Businesses in Larimer and Weld County are reportedly moving forward with a plan to create a private sector economic development organization which they plan to launch in early 2015. The effort to bring private funding to attract development and major … Continue reading
Facing a December 31 deadline to “use or lose” a $30 million grant, CDOT has come up with a proposal that seems to have found favor with local elected officials. Johnny Olson, CDOT’s regional director, has proposed that the grant … Continue reading
After months of work, and requests for public input, Greeley Assistant City Manager Victoria Runkle and Community Development Director Brad Mueller are ready to present recommendations to the City Council regarding the proposed 2015 impact fees. The total cost of … Continue reading
The Northern Colorado Economic Development Corporation (NCEDC) announced it has hired Organization Dynamics LLC to provide temporary chief executive services following the resignation of Walt Elish, who resigned in September. Doug Marsh, a principal with Organization Dynamics, will serve as … Continue reading
You’ve probably seen them around- virtual tours and photographs that have been taken by a “drone” or UAS device (Unmanned Aircraft Systems) for real estate marketing purposes. But did you know that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has NOT approved … Continue reading
Take advantage of the FREE Realtor® benefit and claim your Realtor® Profile! By not claiming your profile, you may be missing out on opportunities or leads. Realtor.com® populates the contact information of unclaimed profiles from the National Association of Realtors® … Continue reading
The FDIC was the first of six regulators to finalize the QRM (Qualified Residential Mortgage) Rule. The QRM rule provides a set of requirements a loan must meet to be considered a safe loan and eligible to be sold to … Continue reading
Regulators released a joint proposed rule on Oct. 24th that would require lenders to escrow flood insurance payments and eliminate mandatory insurance requirements for structures that are detached from a primary residence. The rule would require lenders to escrow premiums … Continue reading