- Webinar: Showings System Basics - Nov 3, 2014Are you scheduling showings for your office or individually as an agent for each of your listings? This is the class for you! Learn how to navigate and enhance your experience using the Showings Manager in IRESis.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Nov 5, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Nov 6, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Nov 6, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Nov 7, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Online Showings Request - Nov 10, 2014Other agents can now schedule showings online directly from your listing on IRESis. Learn how to set up one for your listings for this great new feature! If your office doesn't have an automated method to schedule showings, we encourage you to check out the IRESis Showings system which is easier than ever to use with this new feature.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Nov 11, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Nov 13, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Nov 14, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Nov 17, 2014An opportunity for office staff to learn about the many different resources available on IRESis, including: Preferences, Mimic, Inventory Reports and online Tech help.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Nov 19, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Mapping in the MLS - Nov 20, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Nov 20, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Webinar: MySite- Your Branded Client Website - Nov 24, 2014Learn how to send listings to your clients on MySite, an IRESis Power Tool! NO OTHER SITE gives your clients the same amazing information, direct from the MLS, as MySite.
- Webinar: Showings System Basics - Nov 3, 2014
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
Please join us for the 2015 Forecasts and Market Update hosted by the Everitt Real Estate Center and the College of Business 4-7 p.m. | Wednesday, Dec. 10 Embassy Suites, Loveland 4705 Clydesdale Parkway Loveland, CO 80538 Please respond by Dec. 5, online … Continue reading
At its fall business meetings CARPAC approved a $10,000 donation to the Transit Alliance. The Alliance “is an influential public-advocacy organization that works to enhance communities and people’s lives by cultivating a healthy, resilient and more sustainable lifestyle by supporting … Continue reading
CAR Vice President for Public Policy Ted Leighty will join the executive committee of HOA, an organization that is advocating for the construction defects legislation to encourage builders to develop more condominiums and townhomes. Earlier this week CAR’s political action … Continue reading
The Legislative Policy Committee determined that CAR should be a stakeholder in the effort to license home inspectors but not the primary group pushing for the measure. According to CAR President David Barber, Senator Nancy Spence has already agreed to … Continue reading
After a sunrise review this year, the Department of Regulatory Agencies has concluded that home inspectors, like other professionals involved in real estate transactions, should be licensed. The report included examples of consumers harmed by the conduct of home inspectors … Continue reading
Following a recommendation from NAR, the Greeley, Longmont and Loveland-Berthoud Associations sent letters to the EPA encouraging the agency to withdraw the rule known as the “Waters of the United States”. NAR has been lobbying against the proposal for several … Continue reading
Assistant City Manager Victoria Runkle says that the City will postpone a work session scheduled for October 28th regarding updated impact fees to allow for more discussion. Concerns have risen in particular regarding the transportation, fire and the water and … Continue reading
The Lyons Board of Trustees announced a plan last month to build 60 housing units for residents whose homes were destroyed by the flood. Now the Trustees are up against a December deadline for grant proposals but are getting flak … Continue reading
The City Council approved agreements with the State to provide additional grants to residents affected by last year’s floods using Community Development Block Grants for Disaster Recovery (CBDG-DR). One of the programs assists homeowners with home repairs and offers reimbursement … Continue reading