- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Mar 13, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- IRESis for Tablets - Mar 13, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Mar 13, 2014Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Mar 14, 2014How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- A Broker's Guide to Selling HUD Homes - Mar 18, 2014What exactly are HUD Homes? What are property condition codes and what do they mean to me? Types of financing to get a HUD transaction done, registering and making bids on HUDhomestore.com. Completing the HUD contract, navigating inspections, getting to the closing table and more.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 21, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Mar 26, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Mar 27, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Mar 28, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Mar 13, 2014
Author Archives: IRES, LLC
After being out of the spotlight for months, comprehensive Federal Tax Reform is gathering headlines again. While restoration of the Mortgage Cancellation Debt Relief is the primary short-term tax concern for REALTORS, remaining on watch for larger proposals that affect … Continue reading
Throughout 2013 and 2014 REALTORS® have been working to address serious shortcomings in the 2012 Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act. The law was intended to bring much needed stability to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) which had been operating … Continue reading
The qualified mortgage (QM) rule was implemented in January of 2014. It is the first of two rules that came from the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act that will impact the housing market. This law is intended … Continue reading
A coalition of activist groups has submitted language to the Colorado Legislative Council for a constitutional amendment to give local governments authority to regulate oil and natural gas development. Under the measure, any county, city or town, whether statutory or … Continue reading
Scenario: You are driving with your buyer when they suddenly quip from the back seat, “Ooo, I really like this subdivision! What is available around here?” Past Solution: In the past, that probably meant figuring out which subdivision you were … Continue reading
Here’s an update on bills of interest to those of us in the real estate Industry and positions taken by CAR’s Legislative Policy Committee. SB 118 – CAR Position Oppose The bill conforms several definitions related to discrimination based on … Continue reading
Members of Colorado’s Republican Party are considering their options in the wake of Rep. Cory Gardner’s announcement that he will challenge Mark Udall for his U.S. Senate seat. In response, Colo. Rep. Amy Stephens and Ken Buck have pulled out … Continue reading
As previously reported, there is an opportunity for Northern Colorado to receive a $1.43 million grant to begin the expansion of I-25 north of Highway 66. But the project CDOT has suggested has run into opposition from Weld County and … Continue reading
The Longmont City Council discussed the latest studies regarding FasTracks and the proposed Northwest rail line — and were disappointed with what they learned. By a 6-0 vote (Gabe Santos was absent), the Council asked its legal staff to study whether … Continue reading