County Commissioner Sean Conway says that several major gas and oil companies have announced their plan to invest over $15 billion dollars in Weld County over the next five years. The revenues from this investment will pay off handily for the County, which does not have a County sales tax and is the only county in the United States without any debt. Conway says that creating good communication has prevented oil and gas development from becoming controversial. A working group made up of local elected officials and representatives of the gas and oil industry meets regularly and a strong partnership between gas and oil and the agriculture community has evolved over time which has helped to eliminate any friction between Weld’s top two industries.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 14, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Oct 15, 2015Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mobile Solutions for IRESis - Oct 16, 2015Learn about our mobile versions of IRESis.com - tablet vs. phone. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included: Realist Lite, Contracts, Cloud CMA, Realtor.com Mobile and RPR Mobile.
- Webinar: Green Listings in IRESis - Oct 19, 2015Learn what certifications need to be uploaded to your listing when indicating that a home includes various Green Features.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Oct 20, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 23, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Oct 27, 2015How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Oct 28, 2015Now create listing statistics for an accurate picture. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 14, 2015