Although staff has been working on the planned development overlay district concept (PDOD) for nearly a year, it doesn’t have the City Council support to move forward. PDOD was designed as an optional process for infill development within the City of Fort Collins to provide more flexibility than the current process with incentives to create quality projects. However, some members of City Council remain concerned about the concept for unknown reasons, and even the latest version, which would be implemented as a pilot project, seems to have no traction. That is a shame, particularly since many of the projects that are in the works, such as the Midtown Urban Design Plan, could benefit from the PDOD concept. Note: The Fort Collins Board of Realtors® formally announced its support for PDOD early this year.
- 10 Tips to Make IRESis Work for You! - Feb 17, 2016Stuck in a rut? The IRES staff has come up with our top ten favorite tips to enhance your experience on IRESis. Work more efficiently with automated helpers, discover easy to read stats, search listings on the go or explore new markets with nationwide listings.
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Feb 17, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- Webinar: Tools of the Trade - Maps in IRES - Feb 22, 2016Get a quick glance at what our mapping system has to offer.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Feb 25, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Feb 26, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- 10 Tips to Make IRESis Work for You! - Feb 17, 2016