Although staff has been working on the planned development overlay district concept (PDOD) for nearly a year, it doesn’t have the City Council support to move forward. PDOD was designed as an optional process for infill development within the City of Fort Collins to provide more flexibility than the current process with incentives to create quality projects. However, some members of City Council remain concerned about the concept for unknown reasons, and even the latest version, which would be implemented as a pilot project, seems to have no traction. That is a shame, particularly since many of the projects that are in the works, such as the Midtown Urban Design Plan, could benefit from the PDOD concept. Note: The Fort Collins Board of Realtors® formally announced its support for PDOD early this year.
- Sentrilock Lockbox Solutions and Security - Aug 20, 2014Sharpen your Sentrilock skills with this one hour, CE credit approved course. Increase your knowledge of Sentrilock security features and Sentrilock.com navigation.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Aug 22, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Mapping in the MLS - Aug 26, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Aug 26, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Listing Syndication - Why One Company Opted Out - Sep 5, 2014Since pulling all of his brokerage's listings from third party websites back in 2012, Jim has been a key voice in the syndication debate. Come hear about one company's decision to opt out completely and how it worked for them. Could it work for you?
- Sentrilock Lockbox Solutions and Security - Aug 20, 2014