The House Veterans’ Affairs passed H.R. 4482, to make VA ARM and hybrid ARM products permanent. Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) are especially useful loan products for active duty military. Since military families tend to move often, an ARM or hybrid ARM can be a very reasonable choice. The VA does not allow lenders to charge veterans a prepayment penalty, and so the risk is low for the homebuyer if they move or chose to refinance. Authority for the ARMs was set to expire on September 30, 2012, but this legislation will make the programs permanent. NAR supports this legislation, which now moves to the House Floor.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Feb 10, 2016Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- 10 Tips to Make IRESis Work for You! - Feb 17, 2016Stuck in a rut? The IRES staff has come up with our top ten favorite tips to enhance your experience on IRESis. Work more efficiently with automated helpers, discover easy to read stats, search listings on the go or explore new markets with nationwide listings.
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Feb 17, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- Webinar: Tools of the Trade - Maps in IRES - Feb 22, 2016Get a quick glance at what our mapping system has to offer.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Feb 25, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Feb 26, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Feb 10, 2016