After mulling it over, Kevin Lundberg (R-Berthoud) has decided to run against incumbent Jared Polis in the newly configured 2nd Congressional District. Sen. Lundberg, who currently serves Colorado Senate District 15 (mostly unincorporated Larimer County), says he disagrees with many of Polis’s positions. The 2nd CD includes Boulder and Fort Collins; GOP party strategists told Lundberg bluntly that he has little chance of beating Polis. But that may not be the point: Sen. Lundberg’s term in the Senate expires in 2014. As long as he doesn’t resign in order to campaign for the 2nd CD, he will remain in office regardless of the outcome of the Congressional race, which after all, is more of a philosophical statement than anything else.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Sep 19, 2014Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Listing Input - Sep 22, 2014Learn how to add a listing with photos, documents, open house information, mapping, and more. The second part will cover how to Edit Listings including price changes, status changes, and Open Houses.
- Mapping in the MLS - Sep 23, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Sep 23, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Sep 26, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Mimic Me, Mimic You! - Sep 29, 2014Mimic Users allows you to access another IRESis user's account without password sharing. Learn how to authorize co-listing agents, team, or other IRESis subscribers to update your listings or contracts.
- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 3, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Sep 19, 2014