Congress did not extend the FHA and GSE mortgage loan limits. As of Oct. 1, the limits declined in 669 counties in 42 states, including Colorado. The new limits will be equal to 115% of local area median home price (from 125%). Some observers say the reduction is a good move, because it will draw more private capital into the market. However, NAR is still working with Congress to attempt to restore the higher limits as quickly as possible. Note: In Boulder the new loan limit is $271,000, down $57,000. In Larimer County, the new loan limit is $271,050, down $41,450. In Weld County the limits are even lower; the limit is $271,050, down a whopping $146,450.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Listing Input - Sep 22, 2014Learn how to add a listing with photos, documents, open house information, mapping, and more. The second part will cover how to Edit Listings including price changes, status changes, and Open Houses.
- Mapping in the MLS - Sep 23, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Sep 23, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Sep 26, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Mimic Me, Mimic You! - Sep 29, 2014Mimic Users allows you to access another IRESis user's account without password sharing. Learn how to authorize co-listing agents, team, or other IRESis subscribers to update your listings or contracts.
- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 3, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Listing Input - Sep 22, 2014