Congress did not extend the FHA and GSE mortgage loan limits. As of Oct. 1, the limits declined in 669 counties in 42 states, including Colorado. The new limits will be equal to 115% of local area median home price (from 125%). Some observers say the reduction is a good move, because it will draw more private capital into the market. However, NAR is still working with Congress to attempt to restore the higher limits as quickly as possible. Note: In Boulder the new loan limit is $271,000, down $57,000. In Larimer County, the new loan limit is $271,050, down $41,450. In Weld County the limits are even lower; the limit is $271,050, down a whopping $146,450.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Feb 8, 2016A brief, online introduction to IRESis
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Feb 10, 2016Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- 10 Tips to Make IRESis Work for You! - Feb 17, 2016Stuck in a rut? The IRES staff has come up with our top ten favorite tips to enhance your experience on IRESis. Work more efficiently with automated helpers, discover easy to read stats, search listings on the go or explore new markets with nationwide listings.
- InfoSparks: Be the Expert in your Marketplace - Feb 17, 2016Check out InfoSparks, the newest, coolest, interactive housing trends software on the market and it's now FREE for IRES subscribers. Learn how to compare different markets and provide beautiful stats charts with just a few mouse clicks!
- Webinar: Tools of the Trade - Maps in IRES - Feb 22, 2016Get a quick glance at what our mapping system has to offer.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Feb 25, 2016Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Feb 26, 2016Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Webinar: Intro to IRES - Feb 8, 2016