The Board of Directors of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® and the Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS® approved recommendations from their respective Government Affairs Committee to support the Larimer County Jail Tax Extension ballot measure scheduled for the November General Election. The Jail Tax Extension refers to two existing sales taxes of .2 percent each which are due to expire soon and replaces them with a smaller tax of .375 sales tax, which is allocated to operational costs for the Larimer County Jail. The .375 tax, if approved, will sunset in 15 years.
Public Safety constitutes the largest allocation of the County’s General Fund with $61.3 million current allocated to this service area. The County has done an excellent job implementing efficiency measures at the jail, and the tax extension will ensure County residents remain safe and crime rates low. Note: LBAR is requesting a portion of its local issues mobilization funding in order to make a monetary donation to the committee which is campaigning on behalf of the measure, Citizens Committee for Keeping Public Safety 1st.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Sep 16, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Sep 19, 2014Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Listing Input - Sep 22, 2014Learn how to add a listing with photos, documents, open house information, mapping, and more. The second part will cover how to Edit Listings including price changes, status changes, and Open Houses.
- Mapping in the MLS - Sep 23, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Sep 23, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Sep 26, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Mimic Me, Mimic You! - Sep 29, 2014Mimic Users allows you to access another IRESis user's account without password sharing. Learn how to authorize co-listing agents, team, or other IRESis subscribers to update your listings or contracts.
- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 3, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Sep 16, 2014