The Board of Directors of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® and the Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS® approved recommendations from their respective Government Affairs Committee to support the Larimer County Jail Tax Extension ballot measure scheduled for the November General Election. The Jail Tax Extension refers to two existing sales taxes of .2 percent each which are due to expire soon and replaces them with a smaller tax of .375 sales tax, which is allocated to operational costs for the Larimer County Jail. The .375 tax, if approved, will sunset in 15 years.
Public Safety constitutes the largest allocation of the County’s General Fund with $61.3 million current allocated to this service area. The County has done an excellent job implementing efficiency measures at the jail, and the tax extension will ensure County residents remain safe and crime rates low. Note: LBAR is requesting a portion of its local issues mobilization funding in order to make a monetary donation to the committee which is campaigning on behalf of the measure, Citizens Committee for Keeping Public Safety 1st.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 14, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Oct 15, 2015Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mobile Solutions for IRESis - Oct 16, 2015Learn about the tablet version of IRESis, including the ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Realist Lite, Contracts, Cloud CMA and additional realtor.com and RPR mobile tools are also featured.
- Webinar: Green Listings in IRESis - Oct 19, 2015Learn what certifications need to be uploaded to your listing when indicating that a home includes various Green Features.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Oct 20, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 23, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Oct 27, 2015How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Oct 28, 2015Now create listing statistics for an accurate picture. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Oct 14, 2015