The Board of Directors of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® and the Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS® approved recommendations from their respective Government Affairs Committee to support the Larimer County Jail Tax Extension ballot measure scheduled for the November General Election. The Jail Tax Extension refers to two existing sales taxes of .2 percent each which are due to expire soon and replaces them with a smaller tax of .375 sales tax, which is allocated to operational costs for the Larimer County Jail. The .375 tax, if approved, will sunset in 15 years.
Public Safety constitutes the largest allocation of the County’s General Fund with $61.3 million current allocated to this service area. The County has done an excellent job implementing efficiency measures at the jail, and the tax extension will ensure County residents remain safe and crime rates low. Note: LBAR is requesting a portion of its local issues mobilization funding in order to make a monetary donation to the committee which is campaigning on behalf of the measure, Citizens Committee for Keeping Public Safety 1st.
- Webinar: MySite- Your Branded Client Website - Nov 24, 2014Learn how to send listings to your clients on MySite, an IRESis Power Tool! NO OTHER SITE gives your clients the same amazing information, direct from the MLS, as MySite.
- Webinar: Showings System Basics - Dec 1, 2014Learn the functionality of the IRESis Showing Systems Manager - how to schedule a showing, edit a showing, cancel a showing, and use the text/email feature within the showings system.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 2, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Dec 4, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- IRESis Latest & Greatest - Dec 5, 2014Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Webinar: Online Showings Request - Dec 8, 2014Other agents can now schedule showings online directly from your listing on IRESis. Learn how to set up one for your listings for this great new feature! If your office doesn't have an automated method to schedule showings, we encourage you to check out the IRESis Showings system which is easier than ever to use with this new feature.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Dec 10, 2014Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Mapping in the MLS - Dec 11, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Dec 11, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Dec 12, 2014How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Dec 17, 2014Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Dec 18, 2014Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Dec 19, 2014Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar: S.O.S: Support for Office Staff (only) - Dec 22, 2014An opportunity for office staff to learn about the many different resources available on IRESis, including: Preferences, Mimic, Inventory Reports and online Tech help.
- Webinar: MySite- Your Branded Client Website - Nov 24, 2014