For an excellent analysis of our country’s current economic problems, read NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun’s most recent article. Yun says, “Aside from the lack of enthusiasm among large companies, one major reason for the economic struggle is that small businesses – the entrepreneurial heart of America – cannot find funds either to establish themselves or to keep going. (It should also be said here that many real estate firms are actually small businesses.) Because of the small nature of such companies, these entrepreneurs cannot issue bonds like IBM or Disney. Banks also have been extra tough on any borrowers without an established name. Small businesses, therefore, typically have relied on their owners’ savings and housing equity for the funds to test out new business ideas….
In order to push to the U.S. economy and get it on a sustainable robust growth path, small businesses need funds to establish themselves and to maintain operations. A home price recovery will be critical to that process in the upcoming years. Any obstacle to such a home price recovery will, therefore, hamper economic growth and job creation. As policymakers continue their discussions on future federal budgets, they need to be well aware that any trimming of housing-related programs – such as the mortgage interest deduction – will hurt home values and consequently derail many small business start-ups.” To read the entire article, click here: http://www.realtor.org/research/reinsights/economistcommentary?cid=WR08162011:26714&ed_rid=234580
- Webinar: Showings System Basics - May 4, 2015Are you scheduling showings for your office or individually as an agent for each of your listings? This is the class for you! Learn how to navigate and enhance your experience using the Showings Manager in IRESis.
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - May 5, 2015How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Mapping in the MLS - May 6, 2015Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - May 6, 2015Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - May 7, 2015Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Webinar:Syndication:Your Listings Online - May 11, 2015Understand what syndication is, how your listings get online, and what your options are.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - May 14, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - May 15, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Webinar:Autosearch Basics Using Prospects & MySite - May 18, 2015A quick overview of how to setup a Prospect search and send them to a clients MySite.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - May 19, 2015Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - May 20, 2015Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - May 27, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - May 28, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Webinar: Showings System Basics - May 4, 2015