The U.S. House of Representatives passed legislation that would repeal the Small Business 1099 reporting requirements that were enacted as part of the Health Care reform and
the landlord reporting requirements enacted in 2010 as part of a Small Business
bill. The measure passed on a strong bipartisan vote of 314 – 112. The Senate
has passed legislation that would repeal the small business provision, but not
the landlord provision. NAR continues its efforts in support of the repeal of
- Webinar:Best Practices for Listing Input - Apr 20, 2015Learn how to easily and effectively enter your listing into IRESis.com, including uploading photos and documents.
- (CANCELLED) IRESis Latest & Greatest - Apr 21, 2015Quick review of recent enhancements to IRESis, Public Records, ColoProperty.com and more.
- Refine Comp Searches & Reports Featuring Cloud CMA - Apr 22, 2015Pick up search tips to refine your results. Discover CMA reports in IRESis and Cloud CMA.
- Automate Client Searches with Email & Mysite - Apr 22, 2015Everything you ever wanted to know about Prospects, including how to save a search, so it will automatically email new matches to your clients (and copy you). Also, how to set up MySite, the system-generated website for your client to view and rate prospect results.
- IRESis Essentials for New Users - Apr 23, 2015Get a great overview of IRESis and additional resources that are available. Learn how to search, view, print and email listings, set your Preferences and more!
- Research Public Records, Mortgages & Foreclosures - Apr 24, 2015How to use Realist.com, the public records provider for IRESis. Includes how to search for, view and print Public records, perform Comparable and Neighbor searches, create labels, and change your Preferences.
- Webinar:Follow Your Listing's Activity w/ ListTrac - Apr 27, 2015Track how consumers are viewing your listings and see other statistical reports, that will be helpful to provide to your sellers.
- Market Trends for NoCo & Beyond - Apr 29, 2015Now create listing statistics from three MLS systems without duplicates for an accurate picture of the market of the entire Front Range. Overview of IRES Statistical reports, including Sales Stats, NAR Stats, IRES Stats, customized reports and more.
- Webinar:Best Practices for Listing Input - Apr 20, 2015