A 295-acre corridor north of the Leprino plant is on its way to designation as an urban renewal area. City planning staff and the Planning Commission studied the area between U.S. 85 and the airport and advised the City Council that it meets State statutory requirements for designation as blight, including deteriorating structures, inadequate public infrastructure, inadequate lot and street layout and unsafe conditions. (Crime – theft, assault and burglary – in the area is twice as high as the Greeley Tech Center, a comparable industrial area.) 55 properties located within the City are part of the urban renewal area; 14 others are in Weld County and could be added later by a subsequent annexation and public hearing process. The blight designation makes the area eligible for tax-increment financing. A variety of land uses are proposed for the area based on interest from developers and businesses, including a potential clean-energy park, an agri-tech business incubator, and a mix of other industrial, commercial and recreational uses. The final public hearing will likely occur on Dec. 7.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Listing Input - Sep 22, 2014Learn how to add a listing with photos, documents, open house information, mapping, and more. The second part will cover how to Edit Listings including price changes, status changes, and Open Houses.
- Mapping in the MLS - Sep 23, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- IRESis for Tablets - Sep 23, 2014Learn about the tablet version of IRESis. The ability to search, view, and edit listings, saved searches and map a shape. Also included Realist Lite, Contracts, and Cloud CMA.
- IRESis Contracts & Docusign Basics - Sep 26, 2014Learn to use the Contracts system on IRESis. Complete the screens necessary to create a contract, print and email contracts, use Templates and the helper tabs. Also covers the Admin screen and how to edit Contract Branding and add Office Clauses. A basic overview of DocuSign is included.
- Webinar: Mimic Me, Mimic You! - Sep 29, 2014Mimic Users allows you to access another IRESis user's account without password sharing. Learn how to authorize co-listing agents, team, or other IRESis subscribers to update your listings or contracts.
- Mapping in the MLS - Oct 3, 2014Learn to place listings on the map, add map layers, map ANY address and view various map report formats. Also, learn how to determine if YOUR listings are geocoded (placed on a map) and if not, how to place them.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Listing Input - Sep 22, 2014